Introducing my lone nut

CityGuy82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mono-nut here too. Since I was a young kid so I've never really known the difference like you must have. I enjoy feeling a full sack like on my boyfriend but something about a one-ball guy is kinda hott too. :)
Your pics look great though!

Reactions: 1958ST

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for all the great comments.

I stopped going to locker-rooms and didn't date for more than a year after the surgery. Even today I don't change/shower at the gym, out of embarrassment, I just run in and out. I do consider this post and the support here to be last stage of my healing from my the surgery. Thanks for such a great forum.

I wouldn't worry about embarrassment. Most guys would never notice you only have one. I only have one nut and nobody ever seemed to noticed it. It's not really that obvious.

Reactions: 1958ST

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a Frenchman once who had wonderfully perfect testicles the size of large juicy lemons - not low hangers but rather tight up to his crotch. Nice handful and a half. His cock was tres enorme aussi.

D_Sawyer Wiener

Account Disabled
Media
If they are staring at your package long enough to notice you have 1 nut and they question you about it... ask them why they're lookin at your package... that'll shut them up ;) but seriously... looks fine... fuckin huge nut for just 1... its like the Godzilla of testes

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do consider that a plus, especially with my large thighs cutting down on the space.

I am a lucky survivor with now 1/3 of one left. Protect the one as I hear testosterone substitution is not flexible.

I too have large thighs and it makes a big difference, especially driving long distances. No more aching balls.

As for others noticing, no one has ever noticed unless they are "working" the scrotum. I would say no one would ever notice yours is missing.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Your body looks great to me. flat stomach, good looking genitals, just the right amount of hair. I can't see you having a problem with the ladies, with a body that fine.

suineg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks, I try to stay in shape. It's hard with two kids and a job!!

Your body looks great to me. flat stomach, good looking genitals, just the right amount of hair. I can't see you having a problem with the ladies, with a body that fine.

suineg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
barely noticeable. That one ball seems large enough to more than make up for the loss.

It is nice and big, isn't it. I read that guys who have a nut removed tend to have the other increase in size/grow, as it takes over the duties of the missing one.

D_Butt_Abbott

Sexy Member
Media
It is nice and big, isn't it. I read that guys who have a nut removed tend to have the other increase in size/grow, as it takes over the duties of the missing one.

Makes perfect sense. Like if you lose hearing in one ear, the other will try to compensate. The body adapts like that.

And...thanks :) Need the time? Lemmie pull out my timepeace

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was with a guy years ago that had One testicle removed when young. Looked fine and was amazing to lick the now exposed side of his shaft.

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the single one does compensate by getting bigger. I have only a righty and everything works just fine.

Reactions: jettorca