Introducing My Penis - New Member Schlongs

vlup_scout: New Member Here :  vlup_scout
Link to my Profile with Pics:

:eek:  The Mule Page (temporary location)

http://profiles.yahoo.com/vlup_scout

I like Feedback :  vlup_scout@yahoo.com

WELCOMING ALL TO POST A LINK TO YOUR SCHLONG IN THIS THREAD TO SHARE WITH MEMBERS

I found the pic posting procedure here to be prohibitive because even though I have a web page - I have no path to the picture itself

prepstudinsc: Nice pictures vlup_scout.

You can take a look at my bone at:
http://www.ratehiscock.com/detail.asp?id=1001

It's not a great picture, but it at least gives an idea of what mine looks like. While you're there, give it a good rating or post a comment about it. I'm trying to get into the Top 10 on that site. :)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I might suggest you put pics on the Yahoo group. Children can access from here. While I don't think looking at a penis (or a page with a penis background) can cause problems - after all, before clothes were invented, our ancestors never thought anything of it - it's illegal for children to access it.

I know Snafhoo doesn't have a very good means of verification, but it's the best we have.

vlup_scout: My apologies if I breached a protocol, I'm somewhat of a newbie with geocities and discussion forums

The issue had occurred to me such that I was attempting to install a rating service code in the URL for use with family filtering, but perhaps I should modify my approach in the direction you suggest. I will make any needed deletions or relocations within 24 hours.

Thanks for calling my attention to this.

whng9: I have posted my PIC on the yahoo LPSG support site, as BIGONE. I measure 8.5 by 6.25, over 2" across. Let me know what you think!

HotBoiLA: Just posted my pic on the LPSG Yahoo site. Small for this board, but still pretty :)

hunglvlatino: Hello all .31 m las vegas here.Glad to be part of the group.I have been looking for a site like this for a while.Im glad to be here.<hunglvlatino

ftmadison: This is what you get trying to access your Yahoo profile:

A slight problem ...
Due to either age or content issues, this profile is currently unviewable.
More Info

:(

vlup_scout: I just checked it and accessed it no problem.

Since this is categorized as an adult profile in yahoo, I believe it can only be accessed by those who have registered with yahoo themselves and who have provided a date of birth indicating they are of legal age.

I am in the process of trying to find a free web page host for adult profiles. I had it on Geocities but they do not have age access provisions for adult profiles and I did not want to stir up trouble.

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

buddy43610: looks like it did turn it into a hyperlink....never mind.