Introducing myself & pics

OneSongGlory

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi everyone... I have been around a couple weeks reading, but have only posted twice I think. I figured I would introduce myself now...

I am 18 and in college- And one of the average guys on the board.
I am cut and about 6'' x 5.5'', 6'2'', 164lbs...

I finally built up enough courage to take and post pics in the gallery... if anyone has comments i would be interested to hear them... I am the only person aside from my doctor who has seen my penis post- puberty.

sorry that was so long!

forgot to mention- although Im not all that long- I can self-suck... its a talent I rather like...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looks like a hot cock to me, which is going to bring you plenty of pleasure in life. And I would say the girth was perhaps even slightly above average, tbh. Nice trimming job, as Bryan said :wink:

OneSongGlory

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol.... it was smooth but it started to grow back and havent had time to do it again- i only do it when i know i dont have to RUSH...that could be bad news i know it looks pretty silly right now

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Silly? No. Cute? Yes. Sexy? It would be if it weren't competing with a ruler. A matter of size is all in the mind. Without that ruler you could be 8" in the eye of the holder. I'm not encouraging lying, I'm simply saying it's better to not know and never tell.:cool:

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, OneSong, welcome!! I'm a little longer than you, but the same girth. How on earth can you suck yourself? When I was younger I was able, once, to lick the tip of my head. But I think that was a freak occurence. (It was a hot day, and perhaps my dick was trying desperately to get away from my body!)
You have a nice, slim body, and a very straight, hard-looking cock. Drop by my place anytime!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice looking dick- well shaped head and a little extra girth at the base.

Welcome to the site and jump right in anywhere you have something to add.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi and welcome. I noticed that you put 80% straight in your profile so I felt that my opinion is valid.

As a female I don't care about the actual, scientific, presise to the 1/4 inch size of your tool. I judge by my eyes:tongue: .

It looks fine....just remember to back it up with some other tricks.

It may not be as meaty as others here, but at least you get full value. You can get to the hilt.....the others can't.

Good economical tool. Represents value for money.

OneSongGlory

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol... well i put 20 just because I'm not really sure where I fall... I'm a virgin and am attracted and have experience (kissing, etc) with girls but I do get turned on at looking at other guys (but I dont really think about having sex with them... its wierd)... so I didnt know how to break that down any other way.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OneSongGlory said:
lol... well i put 20 just because I'm not really sure where I fall... I'm a virgin and am attracted and have experience (kissing, etc) with girls but I do get turned on at looking at other guys (but I dont really think about having sex with them... its wierd)... so I didnt know how to break that down any other way.

Well, it will be come clear to you when it happens for you. Lables really mean nothing, if you love the person. I suspect that your straight percentage is higher than 20%, because getting turned on by a good looking PERSON is common. Heck, many women still arouse me, but I am emotionally more at home with guys---so I pretty much stay on the gay side of the fence. Just be you--you seem to be a great guy, with much to offer. Enjoy your body, and your life. Sex takes care of itself, usually when you least expect it. You'll find chemistry with someone sooner rather than later, I am guessing, and if you have the time and privacy, something more than likely WILL happen. Getting sex is more about luck and timing than anything else, so you can't invest alot of your effort trying to make something happen that only happens on its own, anyway. Plus, by taking the pressure off YOURSELF to get laid, you become more relaxed and confident, which makes you more attractive, and therefore MORE likely to get laid. Sounds weird, but it often works that way. Good luck, and enjoy being you--there seems to be alot there to enjoy.:smile: