Introducing myself & pics

OneSongGlory

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks again for all the nice comments... i was scared to put those up as I am not nearly as big as most of the guys here- but I think I am starting to believe that size really isn't THE most important thing :smile:

bigdikbimale

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OneSongGlory said:
thanks again for all the nice comments... i was scared to put those up as I am not nearly as big as most of the guys here- but I think I am starting to believe that size really isn't THE most important thing :smile:

Size in nowhere near the top of the list of important things. Sometime being big can be a bad thing. You have a beautifule dick. Have fun with it!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OneSongGlory said:

It certainly isn't ... you're developing a fan club of your own here based, I would say, on a combination of the aesthetic beauty of your cock, and your open, friendly and straightforward manner and personality.

I know Sorcerer has said something different on another thread, but two of my favorite exes (the ones I think of fondly and with a sexual frisson, rather than trying to blot out of my mind) were both under 4" ... and they were the hottest of the hot in my book. Likewise, one guy I was with who had about 9" could've caused perfectly healthy people to fall into an instant coma with his sexual repartee. :rolleyes:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
It certainly isn't ... you're developing a fan club of your own here based, I would say, on a combination of the aesthetic beauty of your cock, and your open, friendly and straightforward manner and personality.

I know Sorcerer has said something different on another thread, but two of my favorite exes (the ones I think of fondly and with a sexual frisson, rather than trying to blot out of my mind) were both under 4" ... and they were the hottest of the hot in my book. Likewise, one guy I was with who had about 9" could've caused perfectly healthy people to fall into an instant coma with his sexual repartee. :rolleyes:
In another thread I included a link to his photos for an example of a GORGEOUS average sized cock. I believe I gushed to the tune of it being one of the prettiest ones I'd seen in ages. I confer, we're learning he's a friendly, laid back cat as well.

whisker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OneSongGlory said:

Trust me onesong, even in the gay world, BIG COCK is something sought only by a minority. You have a great dick; be proud of him :biggrin1: whisker

OneSongGlory

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is another delayed response... but I just wanted to say how relieved I am to hear positive feedback. We all have skewed visions of our image... and I appreciate the objective comments.

To show my appreciation I posted some new pics :tongue: let me know what you think!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OneSongGlory said:
This is another delayed response... but I just wanted to say how relieved I am to hear positive feedback. We all have skewed visions of our image... and I appreciate the objective comments.

To show my appreciation I posted some new pics :tongue: let me know what you think!

OSG_-as I have mentioned before, you are an increadibly beautiful young man, inside AND out. You have shown that to be the case over and over. You have so much going for you, that I am amazed. The girl who wins your heart is going to be a very very very lucky girl!!! I just hope she appreciates you for the great guy you are. OK--I'll stop fawning.:biggrin1: I know you are straight and all. But, if you have an exact gay clone of you....:tongue:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
OneSongGlory said:
I am 18 and in college- And one of the average guys on the board.
I am cut and about 6'' x 5.5'', 6'2'', 164lbs...

I finally built up enough courage to take and post pics in the gallery... if anyone has comments i would be interested to hear them... I am the only person aside from my doctor who has seen my penis post- puberty.

although Im not all that long- I can self-suck... its a talent I rather like...

Great pics and I can tell it is attached to a great body which is even more important. Loved the self sucking photo. Actually in nude pics, your size is very appealling, especially when it belongs to a great person. You sound like a wonderful guy. Don't be bashful in hiding that thing.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Freddie53 said:
Great pics and I can tell it is attached to a great body which is even more important. Loved the self sucking photo. Actually in nude pics, your size is very appealling, especially when it belongs to a great person. You sound like a wonderful guy. Don't be bashful in hiding that thing.

Hey it's Mr Popular...Welcome to the group OneSongGlory.. great chatting with you last night:cool: