Introducing Myself Properly

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Chrysalis, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

Hi! Chrysalis again. Was so preoccupied with a certain subject the other day that I didn't properly introduce myself.

I'm a 35-year-old mostly straight woman who makes her living as a scientist. More importantly, I've recently started writing erotic romance (am about 35,000 words into my first novel.)

Wrote Science Fiction before...not happening. Erotic romance...DEFINITELY happening. When they handed out the sex drive, someone accidently gave me a double dose (or triple?) and it's great to have another outlet for it. I'm happily married, and my man is thrilled that I'm finally accepting who I am. Also, he's getting more than he bargained for in his role as my research assistant...

My writing has drastically improved our sex life. I started reading him scenes to get the male perspective, and he said..."you want THAT? Really?"

"Hell, Yeah!" I said, and thus began our latest adventures.

Anyway, I am finding that one can never have too much information. My husband is great but not all men are the same...

Glad to have found this site, for inspiration, information, and...well...acceptance (maybe?)

The circles I run in don't allow for free expression of sexual feelings, ideas, or questions, and my husband is a hard-working guy who can only take so much...:wink:

One last thing -- I may post sounding like I have a lot of experience, then in another post sound like I have none at all. Both are true.

In high school, I quickly learned that a pretty girl can seduce just about anyone she wants, and it was a boost to my lousy self-esteem. So I had lots of sex with lots of guys. But it was pretty much all enthusiasm and no finesse. Was still insecure about what I really wanted.

Met my husband like an episode of "barely legal," -- I was 18, he was 24. He had been a small-time rock star, but came home after 5 years in San Fran because the lifestyle was about to kill him.

He was tall, broad-shouldered, muscular, with dyed jet-black hair all the way down to his perfect ass. When I went to his apartment for dinner, I wasn't sure whether he would feed me or sacrifice me to Satan.

Turns out he...well...let's just say I left that date with rug burns on my ass, bumps on my head from banging into the dresser, and a path burned inside me that was a constant reminder of his package and his endurance.

Seventeen years later, we are still together. Have definitely fought like cats and dogs sometimes. Are both artistic and moody, and f***ed up by strict religious upbringings. But soul mates, definitely.

We have no secrets from each other anymore. He knows I'm posting here, and what I'm posting (and uploading.)

Glad to find some girls like me and some guys who may be able to provide valuable input for my writing. Will ask more specific questions in posts.

Pleased and honored to meet you all.

Chrys

2. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:
    welcome!

3. dannymawg

Gold Member

Wow - what a blast to read. Welcome! :biggrin1:

4. Daddy Lucas

Gold Member

Albums:
    What a wonderful introduction! If your books are anything like what you have just written, I want to be in line to get your first autographed copy. This place is a blast. Can't wait to be asked a question. Welcome Sci-Fi-Sex-Goddess!

5. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Welcome. Hope you enjoy.

6. chicagosam

Gold Member

I'm so overwhelmed! i need a cigarette! Baby, you give good intro! Welcome to LPSG! Hope you enjoy the site! Perhaps we'll have to exhange stories.

Sam

7. aborcrmbe2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wish we had WAY more intros with so much info like this one

W E L C O M E

8. cantona666

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome Welcome ;-)

9. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Outstanding Intro.

Welcome aboard!

10. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

You're goning to be an asset to the site. Welcome. John

11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, Chrys. You're obviously good at nonfiction, too.

12. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome - good to see you as a new member

13. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome Chrysalis,good to have you here and 10 out of 10 for your introduction! :smile:

14. Jmas

Jmas New Member

Albums:
    Hi there!

Welcom aboard! So nice to see you elaborate, very interesting why different people come here - and you sound fascinating!

Look forward to reading your stuff, already enjoyed your sexy, seductive pictures!

15. naughty

Gold Member

Welcome !

What a great introduction. I do hope to hear much much more of you!

16. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    In a mere two weeks you've distinguished yourself as a member with great insights, wit, lust, and enthusiasm. Welcome aboard!

17. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

HolmiumTungstenDysprosium!

Good to have you with us!

18. LaurenceO

LaurenceO New Member

Albums:
    Your introduction confirms what I suspected and had already said about you via email/board. Looking forward to reading and possibly sharing whatever thoughts etc are of interest to your research. .

19. Vestigial

Gold Member

To me, the rollercoaster life is far preferrable to a stagnant one. Should all your life be perfect, you will shift concentration onto smaller imperfections.

A solid line of sound produces no reaction, but the music behind such varied oscillations can be soul-inspiring. So... unless you want to gather moss, just keep that stone rolling. ;)

Fellow scientist, writer, luster, artist, and adventurer... and the journey from breakdown has brought me onto a path now shared regardless...

Best of luck, and thankyou for the intro.

20. eatmesilly

eatmesilly New Member

Great intro.
    And also, by the way, a smokin' body.
    The total package. Attitude is very sexy, and with the body to compliment it, well, the compliments will keep cumming.

BTW....cAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE CHAT? I cannot get it to open.

Draft saved Draft deleted