Introducing myself

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bxbrutus, Aug 25, 2009.

1. bxbrutus

bxbrutus New Member

Albums:
    Hi. I grew up in Australia, have lived half my life in New York. Gay. A young-looking 69 (can pass for 60, not 30!). My genitals bring me fun, but are not the most important thing in my life, indeed they can be a distraction. My cock is large but not super-large: 8.5", thick, big mushroom--the msot striking thing is no doubt my pair of huge low hangers, which are the size of jumbo hen's eggs, and which irritate me by their tendency to hang into the water when I sit on toilets elsewhere (I made sure the situation was well clear on those at home by installing new hardware). I ahve been admired so often that it has sunk into my brain that I have something special down there, and that can help make me horny, especially during summer, when I usually wear baggy rugby shorts without underware, for things can pop out accidentally, and then, as I get embarrassed, an erection can follow.

Well, since I am more than my genitals, let me mention that I am a professor of sociology, a classical musician, that my taste in men is broad but tends, unfortunately, to go with those the age of my students--20s and 30s (though I have never, on principle, had sex with one of my students). Growing up in a conservative Protestant church, I had angst when I found myself irretrievably attracted to the same sex when young. I am a published author, and am currently working on a set of three volumes. I have loved my careers--professor and church musician. I feel so fortunate to ahve loved what I do!

WHile big equipment can be exciting, it tends to draw guys who want to experience it. Frankly, a great loving relationship where there is mutual love and attraction to the whole person, is far more important to me that a bunch of guys who want to suck my cock or weigh my balls (and those who want to try to put both balls in their mouth at the same time can go jump--far too uncomfortable!)

..Brutus

2. jumbo747jet

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Welcome to the LPSG community

3. Daddy Lucas

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome home! It looks like you are going to fit right in to our little village of big dicks (and little ones too!)

4. Robert53

Robert53 Member

Albums:
    Oh, Daddy, please show pics of that HUGE cock of yours!

5. bxbrutus

bxbrutus New Member

Albums:
    I am trying to work out how to post pics of myself, and so far have been unsuccessful. I would appreciate some help, please

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome.

7. Robert53

Robert53 Member

Albums:
  8. bxbrutus

bxbrutus New Member

Albums:
    Thanks--I used it!

9. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator