Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by ItsJustMe, May 2, 2005.

1. ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe New Member

Hi everyone. After reading this forum for a few days, getting used to the flow of things, I decided to join and here I am!

A little background as I am soon to be divorced after 14 years of marriage and in mid-March started dating a wonderful guy who happens to be extremely well endowed. He's very concerned about hurting me if he thrusts too deep or making me bleed and while there's been some minor discomfort at times it wasn't anything to ruin the moment. (felt like he was hitting a nerve ending as it was painful but almost in a pleasurable way) I enjoy performing oral sex on a man but have to strain to get my mouth around him so I'm hoping to find some helpful tips in this forum for that, among other things.

He's wonderful in so many ways. Soon-to-be-ex-hubby never asked what was good for me or if I liked something and this guy does all the time. That in itself makes him a keeper.

I look forward to participating and getting involved in good and healthy discussions. Thanks!

2. Knight

Knight New Member

Hi and it's good that you found a nice guy :)

All the best and welcome to the playpen, shoes off :p

3. naughty

Gold Member

Welcome Its Just me!

(As Naughty hauls out the official LPSG Womens auxillary basket of goodies from the welcome wagon! ) Its always good to have another girl in the gang. I think you will have a great time the guys are fab and we have some pretty heated discussions about everything and anything .But best of all you can ask just about anything and not feel stupid! So jump right in and join the fray!

Naughty

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

Welcome, and thanks so much for sharing a little about yourself so we can get to know you. I'm also in the 40-something crowd and our sexual peak can be a great thing! Hope you have fun here and I'll look forward to your participation.

5. autumnbreeze4321

autumnbreeze4321 New Member

Albums:
    Yes welcome!!
    As the reigning teen (19 yo for anothe 2 months), please fell free to join into a forum/discussion at anytime,

Autumn

6. Nienna

Nienna New Member

Hello, and welcome :) Lpsg can be a great place to hang, very cool people around and some wild discusions!

7. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Hi honey,

welcome here from me too - I can only repeat what others say, it's great to welcome another girl on here, and another posting member too. I'm sure you'll like this place - the discussions on here are on a very high level - mostly, at least.

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Bruce

8. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    Welcome, and I hope you find this site as helpful as I. I am, also, with a well-endowed partner, and I did bleed for the first couple months. It's OKay, now, excpet for when he hits the cervix (only hits it in doggie style, though), he's real careful with that one. This nerve pain that you describe sounds like he is hitting your cervix. If you experiment with changing angles, you two may find the poistion that has him going into the cul-de-sac pocket behind the cervix, we did.

9. LongNights

LongNights Member

Howdy.....and welcome. I am new to the site as well and the people here have been wonderful!

-LongNights-

10. ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe New Member

Thanks for the welcomes!!

Summertime, the only reason I question what he's hitting is that I had a hysterectomy in 2002 along with removal of the cervix so it can't be that. It definitely happens more during doggie style so I guess we'll have to have lots of practice in finding other ways to do things :D

11. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard and congrats there, itsjustme. Its' not often you can find someone who is so kind and considerate like your man, and he's greatly endowed as well, which judging by your post, you find it a very refreshing change.

Look forward to hearing more about you.

12. ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome. Discovering my new guy's size was a nice surprise but I liked him before we ever got intimate because, as you mentioned, he's kind and considerate as well as being mature, professional, responsible, has a great work ethic, and treats me like I want to be treated (all the things ex-hubby wasn't.)

With ex I hated sex. Hated it. Never thought I'd enjoy it until I met the new guy.

13. madame_zora

Gold Member

Seems a lot of us have to marry Mr. Wrong before we can appreciate Mr. Right! Good luck with this one, he sounds like a gem.

14. db03

db03 Member

Welcome to LPSG

Draft saved Draft deleted