Introducing myself

dcjohnny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DCJohnny here. Hello to all! I joined in June of this year, having tripped over this site just a few weeks prior to that. I’ve enjoyed following many of the threads presented here, and have been gratified at the responses to a few of my postings. To DMW go the honors for the greatest number of those, as well as for the kindness and sympathetic tone of his posts in general. And to the redoubtable (and beautiful) Mme Zora, my thanks for her many contributions. What a classy dame you are, my dear! And to all of you generally: what a great place to be able to go! You’ll be hearing more from this friendly old poof! :toast:

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome DC. I've only been here on the board for a few days and I'm a bit overwhelmed by how nice everyone is. Maybe I just visited the snobby boards in the past? These peeps are sweet. :hi:

dcjohnny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dear MsLulu and dear Naughty — thanks so much for the welcome! I hope to hear from a few others . . . not that I’m needy or anything!! :nopity:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome aboard! Please don't be taken aback if your welcome thread doesn't get a lot of response, we just get so many. I've already noticed some of your posts and I'm glad you took the time to say hi to us. You'll find us a queer bunch of folk, but easy enough to fit in with.

Ms Lulu, nice to see you around as well, hope you find a home here amoung the crazies!

dcjohnny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Sep 24 2005, 11:41 PM
Welcome aboard! Please don't be taken aback if your welcome thread doesn't get a lot of response, we just get so many. I've already noticed some of your posts and I'm glad you took the time to say hi to us. You'll find us a queer bunch of folk, but easy enough to fit in with.

Ms Lulu, nice to see you around as well, hope you find a home here amoung the crazies!
[post=346302]Quoted post[/post]​

Dear Mme Z — Bless you!! And thanks so much for your encouraging welcome! You’re one of the folks whose comments I follow with great interest. So good to hear from you!! :hi:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by dcjohnny+Sep 26 2005, 09:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dcjohnny &#064; Sep 26 2005, 09:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Sep 24 2005, 11:41 PM
Welcome aboard&#33; Please don&#39;t be taken aback if your welcome thread doesn&#39;t get a lot of response, we just get so many. I&#39;ve already noticed some of your posts and I&#39;m glad you took the time to say hi to us. You&#39;ll find us a queer bunch of folk, but easy enough to fit in with.

Ms Lulu, nice to see you around as well, hope you find a home here amoung the crazies&#33;
[post=346302]Quoted post[/post]​

Dear Mme Z — Bless you&#33;&#33; And thanks so much for your encouraging welcome&#33; You’re one of the folks whose comments I follow with great interest. So good to hear from you&#33;&#33; :hi:
[post=346737]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Well post early and post often so we can get to know you. Believe me, I need all the blessings I can get&#33;