Introducing Myself

Missyironheartz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello!

My name is Missy Ironheartz...I joined here at the gentle urging of my guy, SuperPhallus because he knows I am a large penis fan! Now, I don't see large penises in a sexual way all the time, I see it as an extension of a male's persona. It's all on how he interacts with it that makes him different from others. Some just look at it like a rod that pisses and cums. some look at it like the Holy Grail of all manhood! However, I do know that the penis defines manhood in the depth of humanity.

I am Black/Native American, a BBW, and sometimes can be a Queen Bitch but once you get past my bitchiness, I'm pretty laid back and have a huge warm heart. Too many stupid and rude people have rendered me a bitch hence my name.

I am a long time girlfriend of SuperPhallus, and have become "spoiled" for men who have 8 inches or higher. I know this may sound crazy but my dream (fantasy) is to meet a man who has a 10 inch penis and use it!!!

Want to know more about me... contact me at anytime! :biggrin1:

~Missy Ironheartz

chaosaysmu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome! You seem like a pretty interesting young woman... and it's always nice to have another New Yorker on the forum. Soon, we will take over! :tongue:

Ignore the stupid and rude people, there's nothing to them but that.

PS: Just took a peek at your guy's profile... all i can say is, lucky you (and him, based on your description)!