Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, I've been a lurker for a while but I've recently gotten verified and posted here and there, so I figure I should make an actual introduction post.

I'm 29 years old, I'm mixed race, I'm from Philly. I identify as gay, but I put the 20% because sometimes I do stuff with women, but I really like men and I'm a sucker for cock. If you see me online, feel free to chat, I'm always down to get to know someone new - it doesn't have to be sexual either!

I don't have any hangups about sexuality or marital status or any of that stuff, so you will not get any judgement from me and I like to think I'm a really good listener.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: BillM

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We
Well, I've been a lurker for a while but I've recently gotten verified and posted here and there, so I figure I should make an actual introduction post.

I'm 29 years old, I'm mixed race, I'm from Philly. I identify as gay, but I put the 20% because sometimes I do stuff with women, but I really like men and I'm a sucker for cock. If you see me online, feel free to chat, I'm always down to get to know someone new - it doesn't have to be sexual either!

I don't have any hangups about sexuality or marital status or any of that stuff, so you will not get any judgement from me and I like to think I'm a really good listener.
Welcome Lumina! Enjoy your time on here!

Blainedamon

Sexy Member
Media
San Angelo, Texas, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hello

Reactions: Lumina and BillM

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Welcome

Reactions: Lumina and BillM