Introducing PleasureHunt

D_Unhurt Asleep

Account Disabled
Media
Hey there LPSG,

Allow me to introduce myself: I'm PleasureHunt, a single British Guy in my early 20's on the 'hunt' for 'pleasure' which is how my username came to be.

I don't know if I will be welcome here as I'm not that big really, but I'm probably not too small either - I have no idea as I rarely get the chance to compare. The closest I ever came to looking was during school years in the shower with the other lads after sports and we were all still developing back then so things hadn't quite sprung into life.

I join with a mission to find love, my theory being that there will probably be quite a few feisty ladies on here looking for Mr. Right, or maybe just Mr. Rights naught bits! My guess is this site is more about lust than love, but you never know! I wasn't too sure that the ladies liked looking at the manly bits, but apparently some of you quite like taking a sneaky peek which is hot.

Failing the love thing, pleasure and passion would be quite nice. Being single I wank almost every day, but I want to try new things and experiment some more. Self pleasure is fine but what I really want to try is to share the experience and turn others on and be turned on by others too.

I used to be quite shy, but I figured that there probably wasnt much harm in showing the goods for a change, and as you can probably see I quite enjoyed it.

I'm not too sure what else to say in my introduction. I guess you might see me hanging around in the chat room, although hanging was probably a bad choice of word really!

Let me know if you want to know any more, you can send requests, fantasies or whatever else you think might add some extra spice into my daily routine, I'll like that.

Pleasure Hunt. x

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
welcome to LPSG.
I'm sure with such a thorough introduction that you are bound to get some attention, please don't be offended if some (or all) of that is from other guys. We are a very mixed bunch membership! :)

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome to you and good to see you here at LPSG. Lets hope you can find all sorts of interesting "things" here to keep you ammused and busy. Take care and enjoy. Cheers.

naturistMale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome pleasurehunt
very interesting group of folks here - and i am sure you'll find that as interesting as i have....your pics are great.
Cheers Mate

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome! You're name sounds like a potential website btw, ha ha. I really doubt if you'll find love here but you'll definitely find openly sexual people who are mature about it (which I find to be rare in everyday life).

D_Unhurt Asleep

Account Disabled
Media
Wow - I'm amazed at the response I have received so far. Thank you all for giving me such a warm welcome.

I will have a read through each of your comments and will try and respond in a bit as I am very pleased to hear from you all.

D_Unhurt Asleep

Account Disabled
Media
Oh my, even more welcomes, fantastic. I must say I'm absolutely loving this website, you are all so friendly.

I started exploring earlier, and after much confusion about my settings, I finally made it into the chatroom and performed a crafty reveal. I know I'll be back for more now :tongue:

I honestly had no idea that people enjoyed looking, but now I know, I'm finding this quite a turn on.

My nights will never be the same again :biggrin1:

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I often wish I had been as knowledgeable in my early 20s as in later years. My suggestion would be to learn a lot, experience a lot. You are in the years when your sexuality is at a peak. Make the most of it. Be cautious. Treat others as you would like to be treated. It looks to me from your pics as if you certainly qualify here.

D_Unhurt Asleep

Account Disabled
Media
Hi LPSG fans,

I haven't been on here for a couple of days now, and that also means that I haven't been giving my manly bits enough attention either. Just a moment ago a photo of a really hot sporty girl landed in my inbox, it wasn't one of those junk chain messages, it had a purpose, but my goodness did it get me going! Take a look at my gallery image to see what happened next - the rush and the excitement was wonderful.

I know I'm still young and single, but I cannot believe how much the tension and frustration built up over the days, and to be honest I'm quite enjoying it, but can't help but feel that perhaps I should be trying to share this pleasure and experience with a female.

I haven't received any messages from ladies on here so far, so I rather look forward to hearing from some soon, even if it's only to give me advice on how to find the right lady. I think my problem is I'm too shy to make the first move. I haven't worked out how to block that shyness yet.

Last edited:

D_Unhurt Asleep

Account Disabled
Media
Sad news LPSG fans,

I have decided that this site is not for me. As much as I appreciate all of your comments and feedback, my interest firmly remains with the ladies and nothing is ever going to change this. Some of the determined men, and guys pretending to be girls did creep me out too much and made me feel very uncomfortable. You have all been welcoming on this forum and I have enjoyed my brief stay, but for now I bid you all a fond farewell.

Pleasurehunt.

D_Unhurt Asleep

Account Disabled
Media
Hello, I'll keep it simple and straight to the point, but the good news is that I'm proud to be back! The experience was far too enjoyable to stay away, and everyone on here is really friendly.