Introducing with a question

Fattycakes78

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello, I am not sure how I came across this site, but i am glad I did. My name is Fattycakes, it really is my mother was sick! I am a straight male, i list myself as 10% gay, because I am open and comfortable with my sexuality, even though I dont enjoy sex with men, i can definetly appreciate a nice form. I have always wished that I where bigger. I know my cock isnt "big", nor is it micro, but i am bothered by something that happened to me a while ago. I was using a urinal at a club, when a rather large man looked at my penis, looked at my face and proclaimed "good luck with that thing:redface:." My penis is exactly 6 inches long and 5.25 inches wide (When erect, on average). What im wondering is where i rate on the overall penis meter. I know some would consider me small, and some might consider me average, or even bigger then average, however for most of you (im actually hoping to get womens opinions, but mens are perfectly fine also) is my penis size something that you could live with? Is it small? Average? I know that by asking this question I may come off as insecure, and I am to a certain extent. We live in a world where penis size seems to be very important. I dont dwell on this issue ,but sometimes i wonderhow i rate. Im hopeing to get some general feedback. This seemed like the perfect place to ask such a question. Thank you in advance and im glad that i found this place.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good grief, what a jerk to make a comment like that to you. He could have said that to a guy that sports an inch flacid and erect becomes massive. What...did he expect you to showing hard at the urinal for him. Not that that is a bad thing...but I'm off track. You sound like a smart guy. You sound like a nice guy. Guess what...that is the only thing that matters in the world. I'm sure no gal is ever going to be sorry she found you. You have a nice size penis by the way...so let it go. Welcome to the forum...sit right down and enjoy the site. CUBE

Fattycakes78

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you for the replies. Its always sort of scary when you are coming into something for the first time, I really appreciate the nice replies and this seems like an enjoyable place to be. I would like to post a picture in my profile, but am a bit iffy at the moment. I will eventually, thanks again, I am sure that I will enjoy it here.:biggrin1:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I was using a urinal at a club, when a rather large man looked at my penis, looked at my face and proclaimed "good luck with that thing:redface:."

Pay no attention to that guy's remark, Fattycakes, he was an alien. On his home planet they trade earwax to reproduce.

Welcome to LPSG.