Introduction, a question, and some stories; all in one (Duplicate Thread)

D_Lanlivery Shrivelsack

Account Disabled
Media
Hey there, I've been scoping things out on here for the past week or so and thought I'd take/post some pictures of "myself" along with introducing myself. In advance, the camera I used took some blurry pictures so I'll work on that for next time. I'm a 19 year old college student, and actually never thought about or knew I was large until a little over a year and a half ago when I became sexually active (stories are towards the bottom). If all of that curve counts than I'm at 8 inches long right at the tip. If not than I'm a little under 8 and just a tad under 6 inches around at the thickest portion. I'm 6'1", slender, have small hands and where a size 10. There is no correlation between my size and the rest of my body. The ongoing joke between my best chick friend and myself is that all the testosterone went to my dick.

My question relates to the curvature of my penis. What I can tell from this site is that it is definately defying the norm so any ideas on how that happened (please spare the jokes)? If there are ways to straighten it I would be interested in learning about them but I don't know if I want to straighten it. The con is that it makes getting in in most situations more difficult, however the pro is that my last gf and second sex partner had the top of the curve being pressed up against, and rubbing more intensely on, her g-spot and she loved it. I really have no idea what to do so opinions would be appreciated.

I noticed some threads about how you first found out you were big or when and then along with that reactions you have gotten so I'm just going to tell my 2 main stories and talk about those in my introduction to set it off from the rest.
[Warning, Large amounts of Reading Ahead]

During my senior year, I started things up with the only other alternative (punk,rock,emo,etc) type person in my gym class. She was a year younger and as I asked around I found out she was a little more experienced than myself. Up to this point the most I had managed was to have made out with a girl, needless to say, a bit behind. We hit it off well and before I knew it we had a fling going.
A week into the fling we were home alone at night and as horny teenagers do, took advantage of the situation. Things progressed and before she had even ventured a hand downstairs she told me that she wanted to give me a blowjob. By the time we reached that point I had her down to a black and red diagonally striped thong (my favorite colors; she took notes) and couldn't have looked and sexxier. She had me down to my boxers and told me to lay down on my back. Still not having explored, she knelt down on one side of my legs and reached into my boxers and pulled it out by the base. I was already fairly hard but the first hand that wasn't my own touching my penis turned it into steel.
Immediately she just halted with this wide look in her eyes and actually let go of my dick. In my mind I'm just thinking "wtf is wrong", "what'd I do", etc. After a second or two I manged to mutter a soft "what?..." (she was still staring at my cock). My voice snapped her out of it and she looked right into my eyes and said "[my first name] you're huge!". I blushed and lost a bit of my erection, and asked if she was sure; absolutely hilarious thinking back. It still makes me grin and we had a horny talk a month or two ago and she said I was still the biggest she had had which only added to the grin. What I found out just a little later on that evening from her was that the last guy whom she had been dating for 2 years or whatever was in the sub 4in range.
Anyways, with the awkward callout out of the way, she went down on me. She wasnt used to opening her mouth that wide and could take maybe a little more than a quarter of me. It all made sense when I found out she could fit her previous bf in her mouth completely and still had room. 15 minutes later it felt good but nothing was going to happen so she took a break, and we made out while she tugged me and I fingered her. She went back to try because she really wanted me to get off but after about the same amount of time it still wasn't going to happen (she gave me head on 2 occasions after that night; she ended up being able to take half or so and got me off once) [I'm still waiting for a girl that likes to give/is good at giving head to come along and knock me out].
Sex became a solution because she really wanted to get me off, and secretly I think she wanted to experience it. She was tight and as stated earlier, the curve in my penis does not help for gaining access. Finally we got it in and went once. She was sore afterwards, and I had just had a new world open up and I wanted more, lol. She was beyond happy to allow a second time and I'm not even sure how we fit it in with the swelling that was already occuring. The next day we couldn't hang out but the following day we fucked 3 more times (it was a long weekend). It was an on and off thing after that, and she's currently stopped talking to me and is now back with the previous ex. It's amazing what a girl will put up with just to be in a relationship *shakes my head*, and I'm not talking about his size. It's a very different first time story than any of my other friends have so I thought I would share it.

The second girl is my recent ex. Her and I dated for half a year, but I was away at college and she was back home. We didn't have sex for 3 months, and she was a virgin beforehand. I guess the oddity was that I fingered her from the first night we were dating, but she never cared to recipricate and I didn't mind because I wanted to take things slow for her. Anyways, it's creeping up on the 3 month mark and nothing on my end. One day she finally decides she's going to give me a handjob while I'm fingering her. She goes and undoes my belt and pants and pulls me out for the first time and she just kind of loosely holds me and then after awhile and with my encouragement tugs on it for just a little bit and stops. I figured she didn't want to so I put it back and told her it was ok. After a few days though, I was thinking it over constantly and it was really bothering me because here I am pleasuring her at almost every chance and I'm getting nothing in return (typical guy thought process i know).
Later that day I asked her about it and she was hesitant at first to talk about it, but later opened up. She basically tells me that she thought I was small, pretty much half the size I am, and was rather shocked and speechless when she found out that I wasn't. I was kind of dumbfounded and asked her what made her think that. She talked about how my hands and feet are small and how I'm slender and not incredibly masculine and by then I'm finding this funny and inform her that none of that has anything to do with size.
When we did get around to having sex it was definately a process and we had to take it slow because she is very petite and was incredibly tight. The first attempt after warming her up I got an inch in at best and felt myself break through. She asked me to stop right there with barely anything in because of the pain and I did. As time went on things got a lot better and one day I finally worked all of it in. I stopped with all of me in her and asked her "guess what?" and she said "what?". I proceeded to tell her I was all the way in and she said something like no way in total disbelief. I nodded my head and was like yea I am and then went straight into pushing and pulling maybe half an inch, no more than an inch, and she orgasmed right there.
The irony was always that when we would first start and I'd be working on getting most or all of it in she'd always say things like "why do you have to be so big" , but afterwards she'd always comment about how her pussy never wanted to let me leave because it'd grab onto me and almost hold me in, and she'd beg me to stay in her. This typically led to me slowly thrusting and massaging my way out which made her quite happy as well.

Hope you enjoyed the summaries of some of my experiences.