Introduction & a Question!

Gumbleee

Just Browsing
Media
Hi all! Been looking on here for a while and finally decided to introduce myself. The hesitation was one of great concern though...

The question I was refering to is, well...

After seeing all you guys, would I be welcome with a 'just under 6 Incher'? (Hopefully 6 now :smile:, haven't measured in a while).

I will post some pictures of myself ASAP, I'll also let you know of my girth, which i'm also not confiedent about :confused:... When I do, be honest with me if you have opinions! Which are very welcome!

Cheers guys!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seriously Bud, If you've been here a while, you've no doubt seen that everyone will be welcomed here, no matter what size, gender, orientation, etc.

Just under 6 is average, and there are some awesome people connected to some average cocks :wink:

And besides, there are some HOT average cocks out there also :biggrin1:

So, WELCOME!! :smile:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi

DONT feel obliged to reveal anything of yrself you dont want to, and especially dont feel you have to post images, at all
just enjoy lpsg, and give / take what you want from the place
FACT..............
above all enjoy yourself...

Gumbleee

Just Browsing
Media
Fucking awesome bunch of homosapiens!
Thanks ever so much for the welcome!

I WILL be posting pictures of my member to show you guys, has to be done. Hopefully you'll like them!

Oh, I think the girth is 5.5-6" :smile:.

Pictures coming soon :wink:.

P.S, if anybody could post some of their 'Average' sized members for me to take a quick peak at, that would be awesome. (maybe 5-6.5 inches?)