Introduction & Concerns

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by kozmik, Jan 13, 2007.

1. kozmik

kozmik New Member

I will start by introducing myself. I am a straight 20 year old male. Ive been dating a girl for almost 2 years now. About 9 months ago I shipped off to the military, she loves me everythings good...we have a long distance relationship shes very faithfull.

Here is where the trouble in my mind starts. Shes had various other boyfriends but when she saw my penis for the first time she was shocked. Ever since then I feel that a big part of our relationship revolves around my penis. (no pun intended) Everyday she either makes a few comments about it or she tells me a new story about how she bragged about my dick to her friends. When we used to have sex and i mean used to because i havent been home in a long time....she would always scream how big i was and how much she loved it. When we have phone sex she mentions it multiple times. Its like shes obsessed with it WHICH IS NOT THE PROBLEM. The problem is.....because we are so far away from eachother, what if she finds someone who is slightly bigger? I mean it seems to be such a huge deal to her being that im the biggest shes ever seen. What if she happens to see bigger? Will all of that attention and affection by redirected?

In all honesty I am 9 inches long maybe a little more on a good day and 6 inches around. I started making dramatic growths after i was 18. i think my girth has increased slightly since i last saw her but thats just me.

Anyway Im mainly looking for a female perspective on this. Maybe you could either ease my mind or well give it to me straight up.

my myspace is

www.myspace.com/dusk714

2. kozmik

kozmik New Member

Also i want to clarify something. This isn't my account, its a friends account whom said i can take over since he never uses it. hes had it since 2005 i just noticed but ive been advised to make a new account of my own by a few members. wel see if this thead is still up after i delete this account.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You stated that she's very faithful. In that case you certainly don't have to worry about her finding somebody bigger since she won't be looking. Anyway, imagine the odds against finding a bigger one than yours.

As for her obsession with the size, it's better than having an big ugly mole on your nose.

Welcome to LPSG, kozmik.

4. kozmik

kozmik New Member

Thanks....after realizing how computer illiterate i am, i came to the conclusion that i will not delete this. so whatever if anyone has a problem that this account belonged to someone else let me know

5. naughty

Gold Member

Sweetheart,

I think this thread belongs in the "Relationship..." section.

6. kozmik

kozmik New Member

umm, how do i move it?

7. chicagosam

Gold Member

Sounds like you already know how to move it!:biggrin1:Stay safe in the military, and trust your girlfriend. Wishing you the best, Sam

8. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

If she's obsessed with your cock and fucking you like it is now, the only way that she would look elsewhere or stray is if she is becoming detatched emotionally. Hung or not, women are only as faithful as their emotions.

Good luck...stay safe.

...OB

9. MagicTongue

MagicTongue New Member

I have an idea, get a Dildo replica of your cock made and send it to her. That way she'll not be without the dick she loves so much.

10. dreamer20

Gold Member

The problem is your own insecurity kozmik. She is wild about you and you have said that she has been faithful to you. She will wait patiently for your return and rejoice when she sees you again.

Draft saved Draft deleted