Introduction From Kentucky

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_Barf Brooks, Nov 30, 2009.

1. D_Barf Brooks

D_Barf Brooks Account Disabled

Hey hey,
    I will post a pic in the next few days. I am a Kentucky native with an 8.5 inch cock. I am glad I found this place. Everyone here knows what a burden in it to carry a big cock. Haha

I don't work out much, I run sometimes and keep healthy eating habits. I am 23 and don't like to fuck around a lot, my count is still on two hands for sex, with I don't know how many blow jobs :)

The best thing about having a large cock is the look on a girls face when she gets it out for the first time. After dancing, flirting, and playing the whole stupid game the girls love getting a decent penis and my ego goes through the roof.

The worst thing is relationships... I honestly believe my ex didn't like me for anything other than my cock, though she convinced me to be much more emotionally involved.

Also, girls that cheat are a problem. Though not on me, I have had an affair with several girlfriends (never a wife... yet). Cheaters can tell if a man has a decent cock, since they are sluts and that is all they care about. I normally require a lot of pressure to cheat, as it makes friendships and acquaintances much more stressful. I don't like hiding things. But I swear, it is all because of my cock.

Anyway, there you have it. A long introduction of a long cock. I might add that It really does look nice, no bumps, or weird curves, and the head is proportional. Pics will be in the thread soon!

2. whatsup474

whatsup474 Active Member

Welcum from another Ky man

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome.

4. pitloverfl

pitloverfl New Member

Albums:
    Welcome and hope you enjoy.

5. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Hey bud, welcome to the brotherhood. Born-and-bred from Kentucky here too; grew up near Fort Knox and went to school in Lexington before moving out west. I get back home twice a year.

6. D_Barf Brooks

D_Barf Brooks Account Disabled

Hey guys! Thanks for the worm welcum. It took me a while, but I have managed to upload some pics to my album/gallery! So check those out! Also, I am planning on sticking around this time.

I am leaving KY asap! Nothing against the place, I love Lexington, but too much emotional/exfriendship/exgirlfriend baggage around here!

One other thing... For some reason I claimed to measure 8.5... That would be an exceptionally hard, haven't fucked in a year, and Olivia Munn is naked in my bed erection. I measure in at an 8, no need to add the extra .5 lol

Draft saved Draft deleted