Introduction From Kentucky

D_Barf Brooks

Account Disabled
Media
Hey hey,
I will post a pic in the next few days. I am a Kentucky native with an 8.5 inch cock. I am glad I found this place. Everyone here knows what a burden in it to carry a big cock. Haha

I don't work out much, I run sometimes and keep healthy eating habits. I am 23 and don't like to fuck around a lot, my count is still on two hands for sex, with I don't know how many blow jobs :)

The best thing about having a large cock is the look on a girls face when she gets it out for the first time. After dancing, flirting, and playing the whole stupid game the girls love getting a decent penis and my ego goes through the roof.

The worst thing is relationships... I honestly believe my ex didn't like me for anything other than my cock, though she convinced me to be much more emotionally involved.

Also, girls that cheat are a problem. Though not on me, I have had an affair with several girlfriends (never a wife... yet). Cheaters can tell if a man has a decent cock, since they are sluts and that is all they care about. I normally require a lot of pressure to cheat, as it makes friendships and acquaintances much more stressful. I don't like hiding things. But I swear, it is all because of my cock.

Anyway, there you have it. A long introduction of a long cock. I might add that It really does look nice, no bumps, or weird curves, and the head is proportional. Pics will be in the thread soon!

D_Barf Brooks

Account Disabled
Media
Hey guys! Thanks for the worm welcum. It took me a while, but I have managed to upload some pics to my album/gallery! So check those out! Also, I am planning on sticking around this time.

I am leaving KY asap! Nothing against the place, I love Lexington, but too much emotional/exfriendship/exgirlfriend baggage around here!

One other thing... For some reason I claimed to measure 8.5... That would be an exceptionally hard, haven't fucked in a year, and Olivia Munn is naked in my bed erection. I measure in at an 8, no need to add the extra .5 lol