Introduction of a Noobie...

Canadian.Surfer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey hows it going everyone...Sneaked around in the background of this forum for a month or two before posting my first thread, but I love this site and it seems like theirs a bunch of great people in here.

Im not sure if Im going to be posting much, dont get me wrong I love the site and all, its just Im more the reserved/shy/quiet kind of guy. I'll say something if I have something to say, otherwise I dont talk much, but if you feel like talking or asking me a question, I'd love to hear from you.

Unfortunately I have a bunch of pictures to post, but have to doctor some of my friends out before I post the majority of them. And dont worry, Im working on getting some pictures of my package real soon....so keep a watchful eye out for me. :biggrin1: Even though I dont compare to some of the guys Ive seen around on this site (Me being only 7 x 5.5) Hopefully some of you will still enjoy me once I get some pictures of it up.

Later,
Rob

Canadian.Surfer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol....I dont surf in Canada, just a huge fan. Tried it once on a vacation and fell in love. I also snowboard (obviously something you can easily do in cold cold canada lol) and longboard from time to time.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Newbie, welcome to the site. There are rules about posting photos of other people without their permission and copyrighted material in the gallery. Check with one of the moderators for details, I couldn't find a link to give you for it.

I think you'll have a great time here.

Canadian.Surfer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I kind of figured as much Honey123, Which is why I only have 3 real pictures in my gallery thus far....but thanks for reiterating that so I dont mess up my second day after posting lol

By the way....amazing bust

Hey man I am new to the page also. I snowboard a lot ( I am from Maine, so I go up there a lot now that I am in the south.) Boarding in Tennessee or North Carolina is a joke.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I kind of figured as much Honey123, Which is why I only have 3 real pictures in my gallery thus far....but thanks for reiterating that so I dont mess up my second day after posting lol

By the way....amazing bust

Yeah, it's a lot of fun. I like it. Gets in the way now and then tho :rolleyes: