Introduction to my cock

dave18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi i've already posted something on the young and hung forum but i thought it would be a good idea to post something on here and get peoples opinoin on the size of my cock erect. I don't mind if you think its a bit small but just be honest, i would like to know if i deserve to be here

Attachments

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dave18 said:
Hi i've already posted something on the young and hung forum but i thought it would be a good idea to post something on here and get peoples opinoin on the size of my cock erect. I don't mind if you think its a bit small but just be honest, i would like to know if i deserve to be here

:eek: Small? You have GOT to be kidding! You've got a healthy amount of cock sticking up from your hand. Something to be proud about in my book. :wink:

Tele at Ten

1st Like
Media
It does look above average

but your hand is in the way.

How about posting some full on without your hand and so we can see it in relation to your nutsack.

overall it looks extemely nice.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you joined and you post you belong.
There isnt a minimum length for membership.
You look fine and if it works well be happy and think with your head

geo121

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dave18 said:
Very nice, you should be proud!

dave18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah thanks, i know it isn't small but some of the guys here make everyone look small! i thought there might have been a size limit

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dave18 said:

Welcome! Sure you deserve to be here! Bet that nice straight as an arrow cock is in the 8 inch ballpark! Show us better pictures of it when available guy! :cool:

Reactions: Allan S.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your picture has sure given me a treat this a.m., dave18. Not only is it impressively large, but perfectly shaped and proportional. Too bad you can't enter it in a contest and get a few ribbons for it. You're at the right place here for getting compliments, though. Enjoy, dave18!

Beca

Just Browsing
Media
wow i checked on the rest of the threads you posted and that is one impressive cock! i mean not just the size but its so straight and healthy looking. congratulations

dave18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you've said a lot about my pics beca, you posted loads on my other ones, do you want my dick or something?

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Dave - I can only agree with all of the above comments and congratulate you on your wonderful cock. Do you like getting these comments from gay men? I'mainly straight but do enjoy to compare erections and ejaculations with my male friends - you should try it... I bet you have great squirt power. Certainly a penis to be proud of Dave!

Hungrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice size cock there, bit like mine in that it seems dead straight no bends or twists. :)
From that pic would say it is around 7 1/2 to 8

Have fun with it anyway