Introduction to my cock

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
yeah thanks, i know it isn't small but some of the guys here make everyone look small! i thought there might have been a size limit
This is a site that admires big cocks or to disucss problems with a big cock. We have ladies here as well. They don't even have one!

Even a two inch erect penis would be welcome here if the guy admires large dicks. (they do exist)

Your dick is beautiful. Perfectly proportional. I'd trade in a heartbeat!

D_Morvah Carpetburne

Experimental Member
Media
You have a nice cock its defintely above avg your not in the LPSG hall of hung fame but you got a nice cock, I agree with most others its just a very pleasing cock very str8 all one nice uniform size, Congrats you have a Cock!!!!!

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi i've already posted something on the young and hung forum but i thought it would be a good idea to post something on here and get peoples opinoin on the size of my cock erect. I don't mind if you think its a bit small but just be honest, i would like to know if i deserve to be here

Ok, since you said be honest, here it goes....from what is sticking up from your hand, HELL NO you're not small. I'd never be aftraid of parading that cock around comando, nude or otherwise. You have nothing to be concerned about. Be proud of what you have, it's a frigg'n hot cock!!

Peace

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi i've already posted something on the young and hung forum but i thought it would be a good idea to post something on here and get peoples opinoin on the size of my cock erect. I don't mind if you think its a bit small but just be honest, i would like to know if i deserve to be here

Ok, since you said be honest, here it goes....from what is sticking up from your hand, HELL NO you're not small. I'd never be aftraid of parading that cock around comando, nude or otherwise. You have nothing to be concerned about. Be proud of what you have, it's a frigg'n hot cock!! And yes you deserve to be here!

Peace

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Ok, since you said be honest, here it goes....from what is sticking up from your hand, HELL NO you're not small. I'd never be aftraid of parading that cock around comando, nude or otherwise. You have nothing to be concerned about. Be proud of what you have, it's a frigg'n hot cock!! And yes you deserve to be here!

Peace

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Peace

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Peace

Phathom

Just Browsing
Media
Hey, nice thread. Seems nice for new guys like myself. So here's a pic of mine. Tell me what you all think.

Me70.JPG

Beca

Just Browsing
Media
i dan't just like your cock, its a thing of beauty dave! i'd suck that thing any day!