Introduction w/ questions from a new member ;)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LordDick, Aug 6, 2011.

1. LordDick

LordDick New Member

I am a new member here on these boards. I am just looking around, seeing what out here. I came for a few tips. I have about an 8X6.5H, dont know soft cuz I havent checked yet.

- Most people dont expect me to have a big cock, so I need opportunities to whip it out haha'

- I just got out of a 4 year relationship with my now ex gf, so i need to find new pussy. See issue 1.

-Had an 'incident' a few years back, never seen a doctor. I may post the story if if interested. I am sure I will pay for it at some point.

-I have been jelqing on and off for a few years now, but i want to focus on length. I want to slightly bigger. Like have a girl get a WOW face, but not too large where no one will touch me lol. maybe like 10x7H, 7x5S. What would be the best PE to follow to get results?

-I want to go shaved but I kept nicking myself in the balls. What razors/techniques do you suggest to go hairless with a self shave?

-I wear boxer briefs but I am looking for more underwear to highlight my junk.
    Also the same goes for swim wear/shorts/trunks. I am looking for something to bring out a bulge, not like an inyour face bulge but if someone glances down, then "hmmmm"

Well thats about it for now. I will upload pics later.

2. parchissi

Gold Member

Welcome to you - good to see you here and thanks for sharing your profile intro. Keep on enjoying the site - lots of show and tell for you to enjoy. Cheers.

3. chicagosam

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG!

4. illinigradman

illinigradman Member

Hi Lorddick, welcome. For shaving a couple of suggestions. #1 get a good razor, not just a cheap disposable one. Also I suggest shaving in the shower after a bit of time to soft things up. I think you find it works better. Short easy strokes should clean things up nicely.

For underwear if you want to show it off take a look at these brands. 2xist, cin2, ergowear, Obviously for Men and Cocksox. skivez.com, internationaljock.com are good places to start.

5. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome

Draft saved Draft deleted