Introduction

twenty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey,

I'm a new member, just looking around to see what people are discuss, I figure if I want to talk about penis related issues, here might be a better place. I'm gay, as are most of my friends, but if I talk about penis stuff with a friend and they find out my size, then they either get jealous and rude, or tend to want to get me into bed, either of which I don't like, so I thought chatting here may be better on forums.

see you guys and girls later,
Twenty

twenty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Its interesting looking at all the different things people have say about sex, some interesting info about being prepared etc. learning to take big ones is a worry of mine, I don't discriminate on the basis of size, but whenever I get down to trying to have anal, then guy turns out to be huge, and taking it is a bit difficult :S hope i'm not too forward.

twenty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
its hard to describe it, sometimes the discussion of sex, technique, size, or other topics came up with gay guys or straight guys who are friends, more commonly at my former workplace, since it was a very dull supermarket with little to do or think about, so the subject of sex came up a lot. I guess, these things just come up from time to time. its not a matter of flirtation, its just frank discussion of sexual experiences, a comparison, enlightenment, etc. passing the time, or if someone has a markedly different opinion, you want to hear what their position on a topic is, to understand them. don't know if I made any sense :S