Introduction ...

amrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have recently joined and have been asked to introduce myself. I have heard about this site previously and decided to find out if it's something I might get some use out of by becoming a member. I am interested in getting a wide range of views on subjects that I am interested in and hope to contribute where I feel I can.

I really don't know what else to say ......

naturistMale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
welcome
you'll like it here - and your "views" on the subjects you are interested in will be welcomed also....lots of Male/Male talk about Male things (experiences & situations).
Guys (at least the ones i know) don't tend to go on about the issues that are so openly discussed here - i really like that....
it's like "what they never told you about being a Guy in sex-ed"

amrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
welcome
you'll like it here - and your "views" on the subjects you are interested in will be welcomed also....lots of Male/Male talk about Male things (experiences & situations).
Guys (at least the ones i know) don't tend to go on about the issues that are so openly discussed here - i really like that....
it's like "what they never told you about being a Guy in sex-ed"
Sounds like what I was hoping to find. I agree with your perception that guys don't tend to openly discuss a lot of things that they are thinking and worrying about. Thanks for the welcome as well.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have recently joined and have been asked to introduce myself. I have heard about this site previously and decided to find out if it's something I might get some use out of by becoming a member. I am interested in getting a wide range of views on subjects that I am interested in and hope to contribute where I feel I can.

I really don't know what else to say ......
Welcome, bro! Hope you enjoy the site!

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey - great seeing you here at LPSG. Thanks for sharing - awesome. Take it easy and have fun checking out the forums chats and galleries - lots to show and tell here. Cheers.

amrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey - great seeing you here at LPSG. Thanks for sharing - awesome. Take it easy and have fun checking out the forums chats and galleries - lots to show and tell here. Cheers.
Thanks Aussie Bro. How are things down under? Great place that I have to visit again soon ...