Introduction

phlebotomy

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Fellow members, my name is jim and i am a medical doctor. I love this group and have enjoyed surfing all the threads. I live now in South Africa, in my former years I lived in the USA. In those days I was Doc to the Stars and have had the pleasure of seening most of mthe male stars when they have their Insurance Medicals. Yes some are enormous and some are a big let down. I now serve as a senior medical officer to the International Olympics and yes I do see most of those athleths and yes once again some are to die for and som are very dissappointing but thats life. I hope to have a wonderful time interacting with you all.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome! Feel free to share your stories with us - You may have already noticed we have a "Celebrity Endowments" section.

Le-Noir

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey... Is that true that bodybuilders got tiny dix? And are there some relation between some sport and the penis size of the athletes in it? Test-one have to rule here. :confused:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome, Doc. Now we know where to go to get a REAL medical opinion when such issues come up, and not rely on heresay!