Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sardonic, May 5, 2006.

1. Sardonic

Sardonic New Member

Howdy all,

As the welcome note requests, I thought I'd say hi and provide a bit of info on me. I'm a guy, mostly gay but haven't missed out on other opportunities. I am not big myself, probably a touch smaller than average, but have recently become seriously involved with a guy who is very large. I have never been a 'size queen', and have come across mostly bigger than average dicks and a couple of really big ones, with mixed experiences. But this is the first time I've been seriously involved with a very large guy, and am still finding my way. I tend towards being a bottom, but with this guy there's no other way as he's a complete top, not even a finger is going in there. So I need to be really comfortable and happy with being a total bottom to a guy with a huge wang.

Anyway, I thought I'd join to get advice and learn from big guys and their partners, so sex and sensuality is great for both of us.

2. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to LPSG. I'm sure you'll find loads of useful information here. Just use the search feature. If you dont find what you're looking for in a search. Start a new thread.

3. RideRocket

Gold Member

Welcome and enjoy the group!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice