Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sardonic, May 5, 2006.

1. Sardonic

Sardonic New Member

Howdy all,

As the welcome note requests, I thought I'd say hi and provide a bit of info on me. I'm a guy, mostly gay but haven't missed out on other opportunities. I am not big myself, probably a touch smaller than average, but have recently become seriously involved with a guy who is very large. I have never been a 'size queen', and have come across mostly bigger than average dicks and a couple of really big ones, with mixed experiences. But this is the first time I've been seriously involved with a very large guy, and am still finding my way. I tend towards being a bottom, but with this guy there's no other way as he's a complete top, not even a finger is going in there. So I need to be really comfortable and happy with being a total bottom to a guy with a huge wang.

Anyway, I thought I'd join to get advice and learn from big guys and their partners, so sex and sensuality is great for both of us.

2. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to LPSG. I'm sure you'll find loads of useful information here. Just use the search feature. If you dont find what you're looking for in a search. Start a new thread.

3. RideRocket

Gold Member

Welcome and enjoy the group!

Draft saved Draft deleted