Introduction.

Aphrodisiac

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey.

By posting this thread I want to greet LPSG.ORG (moderators and members) and introduce myself and modestly announce my existence, and test some of this forum's functions.

I'm totally new and fresh (my first time) here (at LPSG.ORG). Although I've know about LPSG.ORG's existence for several years, I haven't joined with it until now. I finally joined with it to check what it's about and perhaps come in contact and share theory and practice, thoughts, experiences and methods regarding penises (cocks) generally and penis (cock) size especially with other people, foremost/mainly like-wised (read: well-endowed/-hung) guys and so called "size-queen" gals.

I'm a young guy from/located in Sweden. I'm around 6'/183 cm tall; (naturally) athletic body; big (long, thick) (want to guess size?), uncircumsized/-cut cock; dark(ish) hair; blue(ish) eyes. Pictures will be added/published in my (LPSG.ORG) profile soon... For now, I have cam(era) and mic(rophone) to share (suggestly via MSN/Windows Live Messenger and/or Yahoo Messenger (my ID's/handles/addies are available/stated in my (LPSG.ORG) profile). I'll leave it up to people themselves to experience and learn about other (deeper/less shallow) aspects and attributes of me.

If interested, feel free and welcome to contact me. Although my sexual orientation's heterosexual (straight), I'm not homofobic and appreciate and like contact with nice and interesting people (ir)regardless of their gender/sex and sexual orientation. Some of my contact information/details (including MSN/Windows Live Messenger and Yahoo Messenger ID's/handles/addies) are available/stated in my (LPSG.ORG) profile. To get additional of my contact information/details, feel free and welcome to contact me by private messaging here (via LPSG.ORG).

//Aphrodisiac

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Welcome to LPSG.ORG, and please feel free to use whatever terminology feels most comfortable (suitable) to you. We're not a judgemental bunch... :wink:

...big (long, thick) (want to guess size?), uncircumsized/-cut cock
OK, I'll guess, but I must warn you, it's gonna be a wild one...

18" (45.27 cm). Am I close? :biggrin1:

Aphrodisiac

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome to LPSG.ORG, and please feel free to use whatever terminology feels most comfortable (suitable) to you. We're not a judgemental bunch... :wink:

Thanks. I tried my best to not get warned or even banned after my very first forum post. :wink:

OK, I'll guess, but I must warn you, it's gonna be a wild one...

18" (45.27 cm). Am I close? :biggrin1:

-Hehe- Your guess devided with 2 would be closer and more accurate. :tongue:

//Aphrodisiac

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks. I tried my best to not get warned or even banned after my very first forum post.
Oh, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Yours is probably the most TOS-abiding post I've ever read on this site. Now it's time to let you hair down and show us your true colors. :cool:

-Hehe- Your guess devided with 2 would be closer and more accurate.
Well, I warned you. Better get those pics posted so I can stay closer to the mark in the future. :smile:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
welcome aphrodisiac, i'll have to arrange some of my gf's to view what sounds to be a wonderful show ;-)

take care and have fun here!

Aphrodisiac

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Yours is probably the most TOS-abiding post I've ever read on this site. Now it's time to let you hair down and show us your true colors. :cool:

"TOS"? Thanks, I appreciate your support. :smile:

Well, I warned you. Better get those pics posted so I can stay closer to the mark in the future. :smile:

Yeah, I'll try to take care of and get it done sometime soon... Anyway, how serious intended was your guess? Was it a qualified guess, meaning is 18" like average here (at/on LPSG.ORG)? :cool:

//Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice to meet you, Aphrodisiac. Welcome!

Thanks and dito. :smile:

Great choice of a user name, by the way. I'm amazed no one snatched it up before!

Thanks. I've used it in various/diverse contexts for a long time (many years), and was supprised also that it still was available here (at/on LPSG.org).

By the way, damn sexy and gorgeous pic(ture)s in your (LPSG.ORG) profile. :tongue:

//Aphrodisiac

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media

TOS = Terms of Service

Anyway, how serious intended was your guess? Was it a qualified guess, meaning is 18" like average here (at/on LPSG.ORG)? :cool:
No, I was being a total smartass. What constitutes an "LP" has been discussed ad infinitum and never to any avail.

Suffice it to say there are guys of all different sizes here, some that have LP's, some that wish they had an LP, and some that admire LP's. Not to mention some very lovely females, too. Best to just be happy with what you've got and enjoy the forum for whatever it is that interests you. :smile:

Aphrodisiac

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay