introduction

BigL999

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, just introducing myself - one of my friends just told me about this site. I'm not that big, just 8x6, but definitely have problems even with this, mostly from thickness. It's tough to have sex without lube or tons of foreplay.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hey, just introducing myself - one of my friends just told me about this site. I'm not that big, just 8x6, but definitely have problems even with this, mostly from thickness. It's tough to have sex without lube or tons of foreplay.

Welcome to the group, BigL. I am sure that the more lube you have, the better your sex is. You will find more than a few guys here with your "issue".

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You may not be gigantic but you are plenty big. I also have had issues when it comes to my thickness and there are plenty more guys as well. Take a look. Ask questions. Enjoy yourself.

Welcome aboard.

Media
You have plenty to offer, and there is a lot ot be said for lube and tons of foreplay! That in itself is quite an introduction. Welcome to LPSG! Sam

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hi BigL999!

You definetely belong here! Out of curiosity, on what planet is 8"x6" not that big?

NOTE: As a woman who has oft been described as tight even by men smaller than you. If a man your size isn't willing to spend lots of time on foreplay or use copious quantities of lube then either you are still quite young or you shouldn't be having sex.

njqt466