Introduction

3sumguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmmmmmm....Wow....where to begin....WEll....err...uh...ummm...so...
I'm indeed a newbie....I've ventured here before to read (and then some), but went ahead and logged in a week or two ago - And have enjoyed reading, browsing, grazing and then some - I'm obviously male, and my name is more a yearning, fantasy, and/or online interest or reality...at least anymore... I'm happily married, though I do love exploring, sharing, creating, watching, learning from, reliving, hearing about, asking, answering and more with erotic, open, honest, verbal chatters into sharing and expanding....My interests are obviously threesomes....in any variety, but particularly mfm or mmf....have experience in my 20s, though I'm mid 30s now and not likely to make the dash for it again anytime soon...Still, I'm a dreamer, a lover, a romantic, and a luster....and love sharing, exploring, and more with like-minded souls - I'm not a hung or endowed guy, though I've certainly been called that by some obviously inexperienced girls (with size at least) - I am certainly intrigued and aroused by size, particularly by girls and women with experience, opennes, and desires for it....It figures into a great deal of my fantasies, past, and yearnings, and certainly include it right up there with all my interests I love exploring....Most of all, I love sharing and having intense, mutually pleasing times with like-minded souls.....So there, that's unedited, quick-as-I-could-type introduction.....and if I could change anything about this site, it would be to NOT require a paid membership to actually view the pics and what not after a what...one week...free trial before viewing the pics? Anyway, thanks for the space to explore here....

Media
Hmmmmmmm....Wow....where to begin....WEll....err...uh...ummm...so...
I'm indeed a newbie....I've ventured here before to read (and then some), but went ahead and logged in a week or two ago - And have enjoyed reading, browsing, grazing and then some - I'm obviously male, and my name is more a yearning, fantasy, and/or online interest or reality...at least anymore... I'm happily married, though I do love exploring, sharing, creating, watching, learning from, reliving, hearing about, asking, answering and more with erotic, open, honest, verbal chatters into sharing and expanding....My interests are obviously threesomes....in any variety, but particularly mfm or mmf....have experience in my 20s, though I'm mid 30s now and not likely to make the dash for it again anytime soon...Still, I'm a dreamer, a lover, a romantic, and a luster....and love sharing, exploring, and more with like-minded souls - I'm not a hung or endowed guy, though I've certainly been called that by some obviously inexperienced girls (with size at least) - I am certainly intrigued and aroused by size, particularly by girls and women with experience, opennes, and desires for it....It figures into a great deal of my fantasies, past, and yearnings, and certainly include it right up there with all my interests I love exploring....Most of all, I love sharing and having intense, mutually pleasing times with like-minded souls.....So there, that's unedited, quick-as-I-could-type introduction.....and if I could change anything about this site, it would be to NOT require a paid membership to actually view the pics and what not after a what...one week...free trial before viewing the pics? Anyway, thanks for the space to explore here....
That's a quick-as-I-could-type introduction? More like a novella! Welcome to LPSG! Sam