introduction

DAVID57

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, I am David

I just happened on to this site and I am glad I did. I do need some advice and would like some feed back on my problem from people that have similar experiences and problems. Having a very big dick is a problem sometimes. A lot of men say they would love to have a huge dick. But they do no know the problems it can cause in everyday life. I have to wear very baggy clothes to hide my package. No shorts!! I tried going to beach on several occasions but my package caused such a stur I left. And now I only go to the beach when I know there will not be many people. I hang over 8 inches flaccid and it is over 6 inches around (flaccid). It is hard one to hide!!!!! On top of that I get spontaneous erections many times during the day and even in baggy pants it shows (over 11 inches and thick). It is embarrassing most of the time. I would just like some support from other men who have had similar problems and could possibly give me some advice. I look forward to hearing from other members.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome to the group David, and thank you for sharing so deeply about your problems. Indeed, there most certainly is the other side to coin which is so often overlooked. Thank you for reminding us of the problems associated with having a large penis. I do hope that you find the help and support that you are looking for. All of the best!

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome and Congratulations! It sounds like you have a whole lot to be proud of, despite whatever inconvenience and embarassement may come with it. Please post a photo or photos, whenever you and your super-sized endowment feel so inclined!