Introductions

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dirtyred, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Dirtyred

Dirtyred New Member

Just looking for a safe way to permanently add 1-3 inches in length and 1 inch in girth.

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

3. throbber_8

throbber_8 Member

Albums:
    Hello...I'm an oral bottom...very masculine, muscular, discreet, very clean, no bugs or drugs (420 ok)...very sane and VERY good at what I do. I especially enjoy working on thick big cocks because it turns me on beyond belief (& you get the benefit of some awesome sucking). Call me crazy but I like sucking a real monster... seeking a cock that will be a challenge to deep throat down to the pubes...and just when you think you can not take it anymore, I will back off, and start again!! BTW: I know how to handle your monster (no teeth with my BJ and I can take it all). Enjoy stroking while sucking.

I am in San Francisco and will travel through out Northern Ca. Let me know if you are interested and send me a pic with a description about yourself. Talk to you soon! BIG SHOOTERS ++++ More than a mouthful ++++ You can contact me at Throbber_8@hotmail.com

4. Big Del

Gold Member

5. parchissi

Gold Member

Hi there and welcome - good to see you here at lpsg. Enjoy the ride. Cheers.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice