Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello LPSG my name is Lorne. I am one of the unfortunate many who suffer from a large cock. kidding its not really suffering. I'm defiantly an exhibitionist and am proud of who I am and what I have. I am interested in talking to like minded people. I am into art, and films and obsessed with things sex. I am a straight man have no sexual interest in men. the 1% gay is my concession since this is a site about dongs. Hope to here from people sounds like some good descusions.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the site, Lorne.
I am a straight man have no sexual interest in men. the 1% gay is my concession since this is a site about dongs.

There have been lots of discussions of what that "percentage gay/straight" means, and it's not likely that there will ever be much agreement about it. Some take it to indicate the proportion of your sexual feelings for the opposite sex versus your own sex (in which case everybody has got to have some percentage of gayness); some take it to mean the proportion of your sexual involvement with each sex (which is obviously quite a different matter); some believe that "straight" and "gay" are classifications of sexual identity and therefore do not admit of degrees (my own view); and I'm sure that there are yet other interpretations out there. If you are concerned to avoid giving false encouragement to men who may be interested in you sexually, you can always change your numbers to 100% straight and 0% gay, even if, as you understand the question, you don't consider that a truthful answer.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome to the site, Lorne.

There have been lots of discussions of what that "percentage gay/straight" means, and it's not likely that there will ever be much agreement about it. Some take it to indicate the proportion of your sexual feelings for the opposite sex versus your own sex (in which case everybody has got to have some percentage of gayness); some take it to mean the proportion of your sexual involvement with each sex (which is obviously quite a different matter); some believe that "straight" and "gay" are classifications of sexual identity and therefore do not admit of degrees (my own view); and I'm sure that there are yet other interpretations out there. If you are concerned to avoid giving false encouragement to men who may be interested in you sexually, you can always change your numbers to 100% straight and 0% gay, even if, as you understand the question, you don't consider that a truthful answer.

I felt it was a fair representation of the truth I just wanted to mention my interpretation thats all but thanks for the info