Intro's

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not sure how everyone else feels about this, but I really miss the 'LPSG Stats' thread.

I know a few member felt that it was getting out of hand but I really felt it was a great tool to introduce new members and to list our stats too.

Also, many members don't want to list their stats in their profiles!

What does everyone else think?

Thumper_10x7_CA: I think it's a good time to bring an introduction thread back. But don't bump the stats one back up. make a new one.

ORCABOMBER: I dunno, could still get too large again, I mean, we've got a large population here, excuse the pun.

Thumper_10x7_CA: Well then how about creating a new topic forum just for people to introduce themselves. Kind of like the Personals section. I definately like it when everyone has a place to say hi.

Thumper_10x7_CA: Thanks! Even at 1am my mind can work. WOO HOO! :eek:

hung: Measurements/Size/Most Anything else can be included in the profile. I would encourage everyone to include such data in the Signature section of each of their post. I have included it in mine and would certainly encourage everyone to do so. So easy to do and a point of reference is always available. Thanks

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
An Intro topic would work only in theory. All it would take would be for someone to ask a question in his intro and the next couple of pages would be taken up with discussion instead of introductions.

We're only human - nobody follows the rules completely.