invasion of privacy

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dave2006, Jan 14, 2007.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

have you ever had your privacy invaded during what should have been a private moment whether it be getting dressed, masturbating, having sex,etc......

When I was 17 and still in scouts we had stayed at a retreat for a week. There was no privacy at night to masturbate as we had to share room. There was four bathrooms two next to each other and the other to right across from them. A couple of guys 15 and 16 thought it was funny to open the doors when guy were showering or using the toilet. Usually they would run away after doing so basically being an ass.Well towards the end of the week I needed to bust so after my shower I sat down on the toilet and jerked off. After a came I opened my eyes and looked over to see the door a crack and the 16 year standing thier staring. He took off when I saw him. But I was pissed he had spied on me. Never confronted him though and he never said anything.
    My older brother would always try to open my door when shut usually it was locked one time it wasn't and he busted me and never let me forget it.
    Another incident I had a long distance realtionship with this girl. one time while having phone sex we heard this click sound. Heard it again later pulled up my pants up went out to the kitchen to find my roommate listening in on the other phone.not good!

2. scanjock8

scanjock8 Active Member

Albums:
    Never been caught or caught someone watching, although I might get off knowing I was being watched.

A friend of mine secretly had a boyfriend in high school. One day they were fooling around in his bedroom when his parents were out and didn't hear the door when his grandmother decided to stop by. She walked in his room and was treated to a straight-on visual of her grandson fucking a guy doggy style on top of the bed, in full light. Nice coming out party. Ouch.

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

That would be a hard way to come out!! I've never been caught doing anything... the closest I got was getting caught with a guy sleeping in my room when I was 16... if they had been a few hours EARLIER, then they would've caught more...

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Oh my god... I couldn't even imagine what that would have been like for him...

I was 30 seconds away from being caught by my brother, when my parents were out of town...

Draft saved Draft deleted