Invent Your Sexual Position

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
[phew!] :biggrin1:

The Bermuda Triangle kinda sucks... for one person at least. One person stands in the middle of a three-way daisy chain, and pretends to not be there.

Thought y'all might enjoy the doodle that helped the thought process on that one...

"... so then she and her girl asked me, they say hey, we want to WORK OUT A DEAL with you tonight, and I was like hail yea and then panties were droppin'..."

Attachments

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bump

C'mon, I was having fun with this :tongue:

I was, too, though I've been spending my creative juices elsewhere lately. What was the last one anyway? Mea culpa?

Mea culpa: Whilst having sex with a woman from behind, "accidentally" slip your dick into her arsehole. When she turns around to give you a dirty look, act like you didn't realize you put it in the wrong orifice. shrug your shoulders, look innocent and say "mea culpa". Or if your not the type to use latin lingo "whoops, my bad" works just as well.

Here you go, DannyHorse: Lock and Load

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
You missed Work Out A Deal, but no biggie :biggrin1:

Lock And Load: simply put, sex up against a wall - the giving partner is backed against the wall, where the receiving partner is grinding/pinning the other against, locking them in until a load is unloaded.

I guess that could be the indoor variant of Bitch On Wheels :tongue:

Bouncing Off The Satellites

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bouncing Off The Satellites

This takes two partners. One must be larger in size (height, weight) than the other (smaller must orbit around the larger). The standing larger partner (primary object) picks up the smaller (satellite) who wraps their legs around and allows the larger partner to penetrate them. The satellite "orbits" around, defying gravity the entire time with help from the "primary object". The pace and fluidity of the act is determined by the movements from the orbiting "satellite".

Phantom Tollbooth

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Phantom Tollbooth

not to jump to conclusions, but this blast from the past involves a succulant three way of a young hung male and two simply gorgeous women, each who flit about his body with the pure grace of rhyme and reason...

The Hoax

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
The Hoax is sorta like taking candy from a baby - coitus interruptus for the sake of prolonging the tryst. "HA! Thought you were gonna come, didn't you!"

Beneath The Broadsword

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Hoax is sorta like taking candy from a baby - coitus interruptus for the sake of prolonging the tryst. "HA! Thought you were gonna come, didn't you!"

Beneath The Broadsword

Knights in Amour theme (het version). Roleplaying guy is the medieval bottom. Chick-with-a-dick (strap-on Excalibur) poleplays the top. Chain mail tunic, optional. See DC Deep for additional propping and photo services. :biggrin1:

Foucault's Pendulum

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Knights in Amour theme (het version). Roleplaying guy is the medieval bottom. Chick-with-a-dick (strap-on Excalibur) poleplays the top. Chain mail tunic, optional. See DC Deep for additional propping and photo services. :biggrin1:

Foucault's Pendulum

Did I hear "chain mail tunic"? :biggrin1:

Foucault's Pendulum: Two partners find a wayward piece of paper that details another couple's plans for a new sexual revolution. They conspire to sneak in on the couple during sex and tie them up and force them to divulge their secret plan....but they just end up having sex all night.:tongue:

Throwing Muses

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
Throwing Muses = very simple sex, using simple words, ruminating on the other partners' wishes. "I wonder if you'd like your clit teased". "I wonder if you'd swallow".

[btw mb - if you're lifting from your music collection - I like yer taste :biggrin1:]

93 Million Miles From The Sun... And Counting

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Tesla Coil is discreet shorthand in mixed company for sex involving the Violet Wand.

If I want to see that much light emitting from my netherparts, i'll just use my maglight. :biggrin1:

Golden Boy: Any sexual position that involves a man with long, blonde hair. The trick is to use his flowing mane as the reins to guide him wherever you want him. This way he can truly do no wrong.

Pavlov's Dog

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This involves the female of the species attaching a bell to her genital piercing. When she removes her undergarments, the bell sounds and the dog, er, male comes running.

Slip, slop, slap.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Iron Giant

The Iron Giant:

This is when you impress your friends with how strong your erection can get by lifting a five pound weight with your erection...then the weight falls off landing on your foot making it throb and feel like it is a giant's foot.

Tao Te Chitty Chitty Bang Bang