Inverted Nipple

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by les123, Mar 7, 2007.

1. les123

les123 Member

Albums:
    Had a great response to the previous question...
    Now another
    Who has them and who is turned on by them

2. kman86

kman86 New Member

I have them. For a long time I thought there was something wrong with me. Then I found out other peope are the same way. I even have a friend who doesn't have nipples at all!

3. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wtf are inverted nipples? ^^

4. B_jazzer

B_jazzer New Member

i have inverted nipples, theyre just go in instead of sticking out all the time, when i get excited tho they come out and say "Hello!"

5. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Mine are flat most of the time. Do inverted nipples need more convincing to pop up then normal ones?

6. roosevelt

roosevelt New Member

I know a girl with inverted nipples, she's also got really small breasts, and so the effect is quite like looking at a tiny volcano of flesh, little cones with an indentation in the middle.

kinda like the difference between "inies" and "outies" in belly buttons, with the exception that the nipples react to stimulation...

I don't find them particularly appealing, but not a detractor either.

7. zaza

zaza New Member

My nipples are flat unless teased out, but the area of pink flesh around them is big.

8. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

My life class model had an inny but it wasn't his nipples or his belly button it was his cock, it was strange, he had these massive balls and a big tummy and a little hole were his little willy couldn't poke out of his ball sack.

9. FrenumFellow

FrenumFellow New Member

I think they are really hot looking. It is one of the great regrets of my life (well, maybe not quite) that I have never actually gotten to play with any.

I have observed in discussions that women who have them are often self-conscious about them, and while I think they're fine as they are, those women might want to know that there are some ways to coax them into becoming pert ones, piercing being my favorite.

FF

10. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think having very low body fat is a large part of flat or innie nips.

11. Love-it

Gold Member

I got some of these https://www.nipplefunwear.com/index.php because I hoped my wife might like them, her nipples only get erect when they are cold. Manual stimulation will sometimes make her nipples erect but as soon as I start sucking on them, warming them up her erect nipples subside.

When ordering them I told a friend about them who had mentioned that she had inverted nipples, she asked me to order some. They worked for her, she wears them in the shower every day and now her nipples do not invert unless she goes a few days without her shower routine. She says her husband really gets excited when she has them on.

My wife does not use them because she says the suction hurts and can only take a few minutes of them, my friend concurs, that they can be a little painful but that it is worth it.

Draft saved Draft deleted