Inverted V stretches

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by godofdeviltry, Oct 18, 2005.

1. godofdeviltry

godofdeviltry New Member

well.. here is how i do V stretches.
    after a good warmup i tug my dick out with a underhand grip. Then I slide a strip of tough cloth underneath my dick and grab both ends together. Now its like a sling. i hold the strip of cloth and tug up, down n sideways depending on my where i wanna apply the stretch while at the same time i pull my dick in th opposite direction Example if im pulling the sling upwards then i pull my dick downwards. This is great coz i dont have to use my fingers to pull or push my dick in the centre. Also the strip of cloth allows for more pressure to be applied . lemme know if u guys have other methods.

id also like to know what it meant by "go for lenght first n then girth"

2. godofdeviltry

godofdeviltry New Member

Sorry I forgot to mention why it works so well.. Once You have ur dick in the sling and start to apply pressure downwards, upwards, or sideways you can move ur sling around in a 180 degree fashion. This would allow for the pressure to work on different places. for example when you are doing V stretches, you got ur dick stretched out while the sling is pulling the dick downwards in the centre . Now if you moved the sling away from your body the pressure applied would work on the base of ur penis I e ur ligs. contrary if you pulled the sling in between ur legs You could feel the stretch below ur glans. Well I think this is the way it works. lemme know if its otherwise. thanks

BTW im new here . Been PEing for 3 months

Draft saved Draft deleted