Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The title may be confusing, but .... Lately I'm in a dilemma... It'll take months before this can happen at all, but I want to ask already.

I want to get my penis enlarged a bit, especially girth wise. But I really am worried about damaging it or changing it in other terms than size. I know JELQing, but I wonder if it's really what would be best and if I should try clamping or pumping.

I went to some forums and wanted to ask about what devices, exercises would be best for the goals I wish to achieve, but most often people were rude and told me I have to figure that out myself ......

This made me think I should get some coaching or just buy a full set... this however costs 100-200$ and I don't know for sure if I should be giving out that much money for things like that... especially if it were mere coaching, hence leaving me to buy some equipment for more money anyways.

What do you think? Is it worth spending so much money?
Is it so risky to experiment by your own hand?
Are there some forums where people are actually kind and supportive and can give someone some help with what devices/methods they should best use? not necessarily speaking of a routine...

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women spend over $3000 for breast enlargement.

I guess in the end, it all depend on how much its worth it too you.
Unlike breast enlargement, PE still takes a considerable amount of time. Even with that money spent, you still have to put in the work. I say two years minimum, unless you get your goals sooner than that. The good news is that there is soooo much info out there, you dont have to spend that much money.

Pumping is safe, when done right. Currently, its not what I do so I wont say much more. Clamping is more dangerous and I believe that even Big Al has advised against it. A lot of the injuries come from clamping. There are safer alternatives.

You will find some support here to ask all your questions. The biggest advise is to complete the beginner's routine to condition your penis for the more advanced excersices. Then you could work on girth excersices. PEgym.com has videos for some of those advanced girth excersices. All free!

Other than lubes, you dont really have to spend that much money. But if time is money, then you will "spend a fortune" in time. PE is slow growth and at the time, there is no other way.

If you want the coaching, do the beginner's routine first for a cycle. They are probably going to tell you that anyway. By then, you could have saved up the money to get some good coaching.

I was actaully going to make a thread on how much money people have spent on PE.

Here is my list:
Lubes: Vaseline- total moisture conditioning $15-20 over the year. (I use it for other stuff too, like my face)
Bio-oil- on my second bottle $12 each
EVO- $30-$40 to make it, but will last for a loooooonnnnggg time.

Equiptment:
Homemade Jelq-device- $13. (it would have been less but I didnt have any duct tape.)
Rice sock- "Bedbuddy" from Bed Bath and Beyond. $10
Sock hanger- a white sock and a piece of rope and some hooks I found. Free.
Weights for hanging. I already had them. Free.
Pully system for hanging penis in upright position. $15 (I experimented with that and am not doing it anymore. I may get back to it.)

Information on PE:
Free. Free. Free. Various websites.
But some time dedicated to always learning.

So, I would say Ive spent around $100 over 1 year and 4-5 months. Again, how much is it worth it too you?

Last edited:

john_hiemer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can only speak from experience... When I was 17 years old I made a pump out of PVC pipe in efforts to gain some girth. After 6 months (and i admit it was irregular use because i overdid it a few times) I had no permanent gains to speak of. All the pump did was make me 'puffy', which enhanced my bulge but nothing more. Next I tried a traction device made of some string from an old pair of shorts. Since my head is larger than my shaft it was easy to wear without discomfort. After 6 months (again an irregular schedule) I had gained an inch in length and half an inch in girth. I was young so I'm not sure that I can attribute the gains to the PE or a growth spurt... I've continued stretching off and on to this day but unfortunately I have gained alot of weight so any gains are difficult to identify but I will say bone pressed measurements are pretty dam impressive though :)

I agree with wish, I wouldn't go out and spend thousands of dollars on stuff you can make yourself.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Women spend over $3000 for breast enlargement.

I guess in the end, it all depend on how much its worth it too you.
Unlike breast enlargement, PE still takes a considerable amount of time. Even with that money spent, you still have to put in the work. I say two years minimum, unless you get your goals sooner than that. The good news is that there is soooo much info out there, you dont have to spend that much money.

Pumping is safe, when done right. Currently, its not what I do so I wont say much more. Clamping is more dangerous and I believe that even Big Al has advised against it. A lot of the injuries come from clamping. There are safer alternatives.

You will find some support here to ask all your questions. The biggest advise is to complete the beginner's routine to condition your penis for the more advanced excersices. Then you could work on girth excersices. PEgym.com has videos for some of those advanced girth excersices. All free!

Other than lubes, you dont really have to spend that much money. But if time is money, then you will "spend a fortune" in time. PE is slow growth and at the time, there is no other way.

If you want the coaching, do the beginner's routine first for a cycle. They are probably going to tell you that anyway. By then, you could have saved up the money to get some good coaching.

I was actaully going to make a thread on how much money people have spent on PE.

Here is my list:
Lubes: Vaseline- total moisture conditioning $15-20 over the year. (I use it for other stuff too, like my face)
Bio-oil- on my second bottle $12 each
EVO- $30-$40 to make it, but will last for a loooooonnnnggg time.

Equiptment:
Homemade Jelq-device- $13. (it would have been less but I didnt have any duct tape.)
Rice sock- "Bedbuddy" from Bed Bath and Beyond. $10
Sock hanger- a white sock and a piece of rope and some hooks I found. Free.
Weights for hanging. I already had them. Free.
Pully system for hanging penis in upright position. $15 (I experimented with that and am not doing it anymore. I may get back to it.)

Information on PE:
Free. Free. Free. Various websites.
But some time dedicated to always learning.

So, I would say Ive spent around $100 over 1 year and 4-5 months. Again, how much is it worth it too you?

May I ask if EVO is "proven" to help? And if so what's the recipe? :smile:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The effectiveness of all manual manipulation techniques varies greatly between individuals and to be effective at all it must be done correctly, and done over a long period of time.
Girth gains are the easiest to get with vacuum, length gains are much more difficult.

The one thing that one needs to do is to please avoid surgery on this one. There is some hope for new techniques out there, but, most of the existing surgeons doing this have a very poor success rate if the job is reviewed 5 years after it was done.

When it comes to manual manipulation techniques the main secret is read and research for a period of at least six months before you decide to do it. Always treat manual manipulation techniques as if you are practicing medicine and always do them safely and with common sense. The best equipment though very high in price comes from Vacu-Tech and they even have oval tubes now for those who do not have a penis that is round by cross section. Take your time and start your research now.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The title may be confusing, but .... Lately I'm in a dilemma... It'll take months before this can happen at all, but I want to ask already.

I want to get my penis enlarged a bit, especially girth wise. But I really am worried about damaging it or changing it in other terms than size. I know JELQing, but I wonder if it's really what would be best and if I should try clamping or pumping.

If you're going to do any kind of PE, you should start with the most moderate of exercises. Jelqing is a fairly moderate and easy exercise to perform, which is why it's usually suggested to beginners. In my opinion, it would not be a good idea to start clamping if you have no previous PE experience. Clamping is very risky- even for advanced trainees, and even the best clamping sessions usually results in some kind of discoloration/spotting.

I went to some forums and wanted to ask about what devices, exercises would be best for the goals I wish to achieve, but most often people were rude and told me I have to figure that out myself ......

This made me think I should get some coaching or just buy a full set... this however costs 100-200$ and I don't know for sure if I should be giving out that much money for things like that... especially if it were mere coaching, hence leaving me to buy some equipment for more money anyways.

What do you think? Is it worth spending so much money?
Is it so risky to experiment by your own hand?
Are there some forums where people are actually kind and supportive and can give someone some help with what devices/methods they should best use? not necessarily speaking of a routine...

This particular forum has come a long way regarding PE in the past couple of years; PEGym is another great forum too. Try to stick to a PE forum where you see signs of people helping each other, and not to those where the primary focus seems to be on forming cliques or that have oppressive rules for members.

PE can be risky if you don't know what you're doing. That's why it's a good idea to spend some time educating yourself before you start on a PE regimen. Educating yourself on PE is also free- that way, if and when you decide to spend money on PE you can do it wisely.

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gee, my initial PE gains were done with my hand and some lotion, took 6 months, gained about 3/4" in length and girth. I had no instructions, no internet back then, I jelq'd and did some clamping. clamping and holding the blood in the penis stretches it out and I think contributed to my gains, but you have to be careful. you can't clamp too long, got to let the blood flow. I never hurt myself. didn't cost me a thing, except some time and the cost of some lotion. my wife was pregnant at the time, and when we resumed our sexual realtionship after the baby, she immediately noticed. I had a fat cock already, and it got fatter.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I would also have to agree that clamping is dangerous. I tried it several months ago, and although I was having good results, quickly developed some erectile difficulties that lasted for over a week. probably the worst 11 days of my life.

The feeling of not being able to get an erection is terrible.