Invisibleman Appreciation Thread

Media
He makes me laugh, he tells the truth, he's brilliant, he's creative. He's damn near perfect.
Invisibleman is one of the nicest guys I have met at LPSG! I have had the great good fortune to have gotten to know him on a personal level and he is all that Hickboy has said above. The only thing he forgot to mention is what a great and supportive friend he can be. Invisibleman is one of the good guys. Here's to you, Invisibleman!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Number one, he is like this awesome musician who is into the coolest music and plays multiple instruments. He is a really hip, stylish dude that is somebody that I sooo want to chill with. One of the nicest, unassuming people on the entire site. What an awesome dude who,a guy who I'd love to collaborate on some killer music with if I am lucky!!!! :smile:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Number one, he is like this awesome musician who is into the coolest music and plays multiple instruments. He is a really hip, stylish dude that is somebody that I sooo want to chill with. One of the nicest, unassuming people on the entire site. What an awesome dude who,a guy who I'd love to collaborate on some killer music with if I am lucky!!!! :smile:

Now those things I didn't know, Tripod. He just gets better!
I knew he always makes me laugh, he is smart, is honest, and caring. Like Pecker, however, I usually can't see him.:smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow. I am floored. Hehehe.

I am basking in the sunshine of everyone's love and all (even though it is raining in Ashevile at the moment. :confused: ). You guys didn't have to make one of "them" threads for me. :smile:

It is I, who truly appreciates every last one of you guys. To think that this is a LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP. Hehehe. :smile: We can all discuss, share, joke, cry, rant, fuck, screw, et.al. about anything here aside from the usual "LARGE WEENIE" jibber jabber and adorations.

Even though, my MySpace profile: www.myspace.com/thebrudderzmysterieux can only be seen by my MySpace pals, I decided that to reopen my MySpace profile for everyone (18 and over) on LPSG.org for about three weeks or so. It's open. :rolleyes: :smile:

If you want to be a "friend of the Indyenna", you can be as long as you are of age meaning "adult" and not a teenager and or children. If you request to be a "Friend of the Indyenna" on MySpace, you can let me know whether you are from the LPSG membership.

I did change my MySpace profile since I last had it up. New look --visual content--and a couple of days ago-- I put up a new song called "Anywhere". (Sounds like The Cocteau Twins went on Soul Train. Hehehe. Enjoy!)

(Thank you, Hickster. If you want a Ralph Fiennes Impersonator Appreciation Thread, you are gonna get it and get big time. :wink: HaHA!!!)

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love you even more now. I may sign up to MySpace just so I can be on your friends list and read your blogs. You are a deep and interesting, albeit INVISIBLE, man. :smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He makes me laugh, he tells the truth, he's brilliant, he's creative. He's damn near perfect.

I hope I make some people laugh on here. This world needs a little laughter and joie de vivre. I have learned to find truth in everything. I am one of many brillant people on this site. You have talents and gifts that are just as admirable. I try to be creative but I have the logical side that more analytical than any other judge. So I judge myself more critically than others. :smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

If we meet, you had better not get that silver makeup on my bedspread. :smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Invisibleman is one of the nicest guys I have met at LPSG! I have had the great good fortune to have gotten to know him on a personal level and he is all that Hickboy has said above. The only thing he forgot to mention is what a great and supportive friend he can be. Invisibleman is one of the good guys. Here's to you, Invisibleman!

Thanks Chitown--

Thanks for being cool supportive internet pal. I appreciate the kind woids. :smile: Hey, you are supposed to be saving those words for your erotic screenplays and novels.