Invisibleman in the spotlight

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im in awe of how creative you are. From music to art and so on. Do you remember at what point as a a child something that sparked your imagination ?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What is your all time favorite movie?

I don't one favorite. I have so many favorite movies. You are really talking to a cinematic guy.

I love all the Wachowski Brothers ventures...THE MATRIX TRILOGY, V FOR VENDETTA, and SPEED RACER. I love Quentin Tarantino movies like Kill Bill, Vols. I and II., JACKIE BROWN, DEATH PROOF (Love that one...really good.), and PULP FICTION.

I love a lot of movies. I could write on and on.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im in awe of how creative you are. From music to art and so on. Do you remember at what point as a a child something that sparked your imagination ?

HAROLD AND THE PURPLE CRAYON was my favorite book when I was a little kid. I read a lot of things as a kid. Along with the Dr. Seuss stuff. Along with the SIMON AND THE LAND OF CHALK DRAWINGS on the CAPTAIN KANGAROO show. I watched a lot of Saturday morning cartoons (I thought the shows were pretty good...and I drank a lot Canada Dry PURPLE PASSION soda then. That was the best soda. Grape and boysenberry. YUM.

I was actually reading a lot of advanced stuff in my earlier in K-5. To the point I had some problems with teachers. They thought my mom was pushing me to read a lot. I was on cruise control.

I also looked forward to the field trips and the art class during those times.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Describe your idea of the perfect date?

A perfect date would be one where there would be NO cellphones brought. I think that I would like to find out what makes the date happy...stuff that makes them happy and passionate about life. Maybe something like their hobbies or something. I don't expect sex or some form of it on the first...maybe on the third date. I reserve the intimate kissing for the keepers. The hickeys and the bite marks for the leavers.:eek:

I don't want to know what people do career-wise. I think that people drop names of their positions as a symbol of importance. I have had some jobs in my life. I lost them. But those jobs never defined me who I was.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Invisibleman: What would your dream job be?

I would love to be an all-around artist. Dealing with stories , screenplays and do film scores. I also like graphic design. I had a strong interest in that when I was a teen. I also have interests in graphic design and in music. My high school had a Graphics Arts and Industrial Design program. I didn't have the right teacher who felt that I had potential. (He decided that I didn't have it in his mind.) He kinda was a big let down. A big let down.

I was wanting to go to Chowan College to learn graphics arts (I did get accepted but my mom made me go to a historically African-American college because my fuckin' sister went there. :rolleyes: (Let's just say that I was disappointed. I chose a major that could use.:confused:)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Name a place in the world you want to visit and tell us why.

I would really like to go to Sydney (Darlinghurst--NSW), Australia. I want to hang out with some of the gay Aussies. Listen to the accents and all. Take pictures. Eat some food there. Meet peeps. (And then go visit a friend in New Zealand...he lives on the GBI somewhere.) I think that he would crap if he saw me on his stoop with a group of Swedish Abercrombie+Fitch male models. :eek::biggrin1:

Last edited:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would love to be an all-around artist. Dealing with stories , screenplays and do film scores. I also like graphic design. I had a strong interest in that when I was a teen. I also have interests in graphic design and in music.

Interesting...

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to be an all-around artist. Dealing with stories , screenplays and do film scores. I also like graphic design. I had a strong interest in that when I was a teen. I also have interests in graphic design and in music. My high school had a Graphics Arts and Industrial Design program. I didn't have the right teacher who felt that I had potential. (He decided that I didn't have it in his mind.) He kinda was a big let down. A big let down.

I was wanting to go to Chowan College to learn graphics arts (I did get accepted but my mom made me go to a historically African-American college because my fuckin' sister went there. :rolleyes: (Let's just say that I was disappointed. I chose a major that could use.:confused:)

Then you are makin' fuckin' cash man. Do you know how many out of work graphic designers there are?

There ain't no damn need in North Cackilackey for film score composers anyway. The last good movie that was made in North Carolina was "George Washington" and that was made as a student's final film project at the School of the Arts... there is no film scene in North Carolina. Be fucking glad that your Mom made you get a practical degree, you will be able to work in the upcoming depression.