Invite Your Worst Enemy Around!

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The thing that really scared me was the idea of a RNA or DNA virus. Basically an engineered germ that specifically targeted to one group of people or one persons DNA, infects them and liquefies them from the inside out.

So devastating a weapon, it could be sent to you in a envelope.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The thing that really scared me was the idea of a RNA or DNA virus. Basically an engineered germ that specifically targeted to one group of people or one persons DNA, infects them and liquefies them from the inside out.

Is that for real?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is that for real?

There has been talk, as always with things this nasty.

The scientist who says it can and never will happen, is nearly always wrong. The scientist who says it can if not will happen, no matter how improbable, is usually right.

70/80 years ago, how many people would believe that smashing two rocks together would result in an explosive capable of wiping whole cities off the face of the Earth.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It saddens me that people have this much hate in their hearts that they would create this thread and suggest people to be electrocuted.

But since I don't want to be a party-pooper:

I'd crazy glue Courtney Love's finger to that doorbell! Can't stand her.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Virus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As a virus uses its host's cells to reproduce its own RNA/DNA, your person specific virus would, in theory, reproduce the host's DNA/RNA making it benign. So stop being scared about that hypothetical virus.:wink:

An assassin could either poison his intended victim or expose them to a germ that caused a self limiting fatal disease e.g. anthrax.

Biological warfare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really can't hate anyone when it's 95 out - the lethargy is overwhelming. I have all of a pair of shorts on and I'm still melting. It's like, you could run over my grandma and it'd still be cool. Well, not really, but you get what I mean.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I really can't hate anyone when it's 95 out - the lethargy is overwhelming. I have all of a pair of shorts on and I'm still melting. It's like, you could run over my grandma and it'd still be cool. Well, not really, but you get what I mean.

There's your problem right there - try half of a pair of shorts and then reduce from there... :wink:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Come on, Jason. That's real overkill.

I thought you were funny. I was wrong. You're just a jackass.
I guess than in your eyes its ok for "it" to follow me from thread to threads and attack? I finaly respond back And Ive gone to far? Give me a break."Its" a troll and got what "it"gave.

Last edited: