Invite Your Worst Enemy Around!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I guess than in your eyes its ok for "it" to follow me from thread to threads and attack? I finaly respond back And Ive gone to far? Give me a break."Its" a troll and got what "it"gave.

You have a right to answer ... but you should be proportionate.
I didn't think you were.
If you think you were, well, then ... I guess we disagree.

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
I only wish death on one person in this world and I dont know who he is or where he is... But he pulled the trigger on a friend of mine, a really good man completely unarmed.
If he was on my doorstep I'd club his fucking face in with a blunt object... (not trying to sound too moronic here btw. Sorry, I know this thread is only supposed to be a laugh, but just thinking about it makes me angry.) :frown1:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
My mom has a friend a real hag,Well i loathe this stuck up face pulled so tight witch so much.Well one night I was driving home and needed to take a dump.So i did on her front doorstep.To this day she talks about it.She thibks someone on her block did it,lol.

Reminder: always keep him in back of you. As well.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You have a right to answer ... but you should be proportionate.
I didn't think you were.
If you think you were, well, then ... I guess we disagree.

Rubi should that not also be said to "it" as well? Funny to single me out.Oh well maybe your a friend of "its" Such is life.Ciao:smile:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Rubi I adore you.Your a very smart man.I find myself fighting on here and its soooooooo not who I really am.I guess I need to learn to ignore when someone is looking for a fight as I believe "it" does.With that said I shall nolonger speak of "it".I do thank you Rubi for being a friend.Jason.