involuntary erection question

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by mrkun, Apr 3, 2007.

1. mrkun

mrkun New Member

I'm not sure if this has ever been asked/studied before, but does anyone know if uncut men get involuntary erections less frequently than cut men? It seems like they would be less affected by sensation (rubbing against cloth, etc.), since the head of the penis is covered.

Thoughts?

2. Awesum9

Awesum9 New Member

Albums:
    I can't speak for other uncut guys, but, I get three sometimes four involuntary erections on a daily basis.

3. D_Foscurinus Ambrosine Freedicke

I am uncut and have about 1 to two involuntary erections

4. ziarcon

ziarcon New Member

It's tru, the head of the penis is covered, but I get at least 2, if not 3 or 4 involuntary erections a day.

But I will tell you this, it's almost instantaneous if I pull back.

Sometimes I do this when out at clubs, sometimes not..it depends.

5. mrkun

mrkun New Member

lol

So does anyone think my theory has merit? Btw, I'm cut and frequently get a semi when putting on any type of form-fitting underwear, especially stuff that has a bit of spandex in it.

6. NvMe

NvMe New Member

An uncut cock is more bound to get involuntary erections because the contact between the glans and the forehead skin (prepuce) is more erogene than contact between glans and fabric or synthetic material, being naturally lubed, more prone to facilitate friction, and keeping a higher temperature arund the glans!

7. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Interesting question...my exp is that I seem to get more erections after I was cut at about 13-14 yrs. old...so much to the point my pops made me wear a jockey-strip all the time (daily until my bedtime).
    I still get semi- hard-ons a number of times during the day...guess it's just in my male nature:wink:
    Thx for asking... I'll have to start counting the number of times I get hard
    involuntary if I remember:biggrin1:
    Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
    Whopper-lee

8. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I spend nearly whole days hard and I am uncut, so I don't think there is any correlation. Even if my cock is uncut, my mind is dirrrrrrrrty some days, lol.

9. mrkun

mrkun New Member

lol

I should've been more clear. Erections due to erotic thoughts don't count; I doubt there would be any difference. I mean ones just from unintentional rubbing, touching, etc.

10. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    An erection is caused by the brains as far as I know. So to my opnion it has nothing to do with being cut or uncut.

11. mrkun

mrkun New Member

Ultimately, all bodily functions are controlled by the brain. I'm simply saying that perhaps a cut person would get more involuntary erections due to unintended clothing sensations than an uncut person would because an uncut person's head is not coming into contact with clothing, while a cut person's is.

12. Fat Tanuki

Fat Tanuki Member

Albums:
    I don't get unintentional or unwanted erections. I have to be thinking about sex *and* allow it to happen. Of course there are rare exceptions. I just leaned how to control it pretty early so I wouldn't be embarrassed with the stiffy at the blackboard problem.

13. mrkun

mrkun New Member

You my friend have much more self control than I.

Edit: I just thought about this. So what you're saying is that someone could suck your dick and you could just "will" that you wouldn't get an erection?

14. eldeld

eldeld New Member

Do you think your spontaneous erections were a result of the removal of the foreskin or your age? Many teens get tons of erections without ever thinking about sex.

15. Fat Tanuki

Fat Tanuki Member

Albums:
    Uh-uh. No way could I do that. But just going about normal business I have some control. If I am horny and hard and I'm in danger of getting "caught" I can get rid of it pretty fast, too. And a stiffy doesn't show on me like the big guys here, that's for sure.

But I thought guys "outgrew" random where-the-fuck-did-that-come-from stiffies in their teens until I started reading this site.

16. SteveHd

Gold Member

mrkun, my personal experience validates your guess. I was cut as an infant and about 3 years ago began foreskin restoration. Beforehand, I'd get occasional spontaneous erections [as I call them], say, once-a-day or at least several per week. But now, it's rare for me to get one. Almost nonexistent. However, I still get erections when provoked. :smile: I'm now 50, so there's no adolescent hormonal changes involved.

I think your guess has merit.

17. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Its the opposite actually. Uncut guys like myself are more sensitive, so we would get more involuntary erections than Cut dudes. Being that CUt dudes dont have it covered correlates with the nerves on the glans to be less sensitive after years of getting rubbed up against whatever, causing them to damage.

18. mrkun

mrkun New Member

There's still a lot more nerve endings in a cut glans than there are in an uncut person's foreskin though. My point is that the glans of the uncut person never touches their clothing, thus negating their extra sensitivity.

19. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    Im uncut and i normally have a semi or erection after eating when im doing the digestion (3 pm), and without anythig dirty on my mind. They say that with the age this goes away but im 28.
    At least my cock made a stable time schedule.:biggrin1: When i was junger there wasnt a clear pattern.

If you are thinking dirty its not anymore a involuntary erection. Try thinking on a hairy bare men ass (unless this idea caused the erection, eww).

20. mrkun

mrkun New Member

I think that might indeed arouse some of the men on this forum.

Draft saved Draft deleted