iPhone history

D_wtghwtyh

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got an iPhone for christmas and was wondering if there is any way my parents can see what sites I have been to... I am 19 and my parents still pay my phone bill I want to go to sites like LPSG but I am afraid that they will some how be able to see. If I delete my viewing history can they still see where I went online or anything? Thanks for your help

Texasguy4

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Not likely. I'm not entirely sure if the carrier even retains said history (although it's certainly technically possible). They sure aren't going to go to the expense of putting it on the bill. Just watch what tracks you leave in the history on the phone, of course, just in case anyone gets a hold of it who you don't want to know you have an affinity for giant schlongs. :biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
since you are of age, i think a frank discussion about this with your parents is the best way to deal with it. i don't think you need to go into details with them, but simply asking them if they plan on reviewing your activity or not, and if there's any activity that they'd rather you not engage in while you're on their dime.

as far as whether they can see your activity from looking at a bill or contacting the provider, that's something you can call the provider about directly.

this is as good a time as any to start talking to your parents in a frank, adult manner. if you don't think you can have this conversation with them, then i'd keep your browsing to what you think they would find acceptable. it is, after all, their money.