Ipl & Laser Hair Removal At Home

RATA1988

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bonjour

I would like to know if the IPL at home works for you.
I want to remove definitely the hairs from cheekbones that I currently remove with tweezers and also the hairs on my hands and feet.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yes. The home lasers work they’re just not as strong as those used in clinics and salons. It will take longer and more frequent treatments but they do work. It’s FAR less expensive and much less painful (although even pro lasers aren’t that bad. It’s uncomfortable but nothing ridiculous).

Reactions: RATA1988

RATA1988

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. The home lasers work they’re just not as strong as those used in clinics and salons. It will take longer and more frequent treatments but they do work. It’s FAR less expensive and much less painful (although even pro lasers aren’t that bad. It’s uncomfortable but nothing ridiculous).
do you have one at home?

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
do you have one at home?
I do. It’s hard to give you any idea of how well it will work for you because there’s a lot of factors at play... the kind of laser, the strength, your skin color, hair color/texture... what *kind* of hair it is. For instance, women fighting hair caused by hormones is very difficult, hormonal fluctuations can activate thousands of new hair follicles that weren’t producing before... so it may end up being an ongoing battle... and people with dark pigmented hair and light skin tend to have better results.

Reactions: RATA1988