IQ test - Answers

kenny999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here are the answers from yesterday for the guys still interested.

Ques 1. 2nd of course as most of you got. Maybe this works better as a verbal with the request for a quick answer. So many go for 1st.
Ques 3. The brain wants to solve the quiz and ignores the first part of the ques. "i am....." so of course the answer is Kenny.
Qest 2 . Normal answer "second from last" which nobody gave. Well done.
Second most common "Trick ques - impossible" is not the answer. Jen was getting there, lapping (overtaking) last placed guy in a race is common, but that's as far as you took it Jen. The lovely ,gorgeous, to die for, njqt466 almost had it but you don't necessarily have to be in first place to lap the last man. So the answer is "you remain in the same position after overtaking the last man".
So i would like to award genius status to the delectable. beautiful, sensual njqt who i would love to discuss several issues with. World peace, global warming, your unbelievable nipples.
Nudeyorker? Think you should apply for George Bush's job

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here are the answers from yesterday for the guys still interested.

The lovely ,gorgeous, to die for, njqt466 almost had it but you don't necessarily have to be in first place to lap the last man. So the answer is "you remain in the same position after overtaking the last man".

So i would like to award genius status to the delectable. beautiful, sensual njqt who i would love to discuss several issues with. World peace, global warming, your unbelievable nipples.

Aww aren't you sweet :flirt: :05: