Iranians vs Arabs

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
As I wrote in the other thread:
Knock off the B.S. Your agenda is being watched. And I see that the other sites that you belong to regard you as nothing more than a spambot.

As an aside, Persians/Iranians, are NOT Arabs, or "arabified". Arabs are a Semitic people, just as Jewish people are. Persians/Iranians are Indo-European. The two are NOT related.

As I wrote in the other thread:
Knock off the B.S. Your agenda is being watched. And I see that the other sites that you belong to regard you as nothing more than a spambot.

Why dont you bend over and suck your own cock, Mr. Google Detective? Yeah, I posted on the Electrical Audio forum in the past, but I am no longer a member there. So there is no plural..."sites". Just one site. As for who the spambot is who is following me around: look in the mirror.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I swear, I already felt a comment like that coming before I even posted here.

Yeah, let's ban anyone whose shirt color we don't like...Mr. Fascist. Communist China wants to hire you in their Bureau of Censorship.

That's not what this is about. THEDUDER bears an uncanny resemblance to someone who said he wasn't coming back.

But, at any rate, saying that someone lasts long because they can stretch it out for an hour ?

Haven't you ever heard of edging? To me a quicky is anything less than three hours.

As an aside, Persians/Iranians, are NOT Arabs, or "arabified". Arabs are a Semitic people, just as Jewish people are. Persians/Iranians are Indo-European. The two are NOT related.

"Persian" and "Arabian" are just cultures. Genetically they are the same. When the Arabs invaded Ancient Persia 1400 years ago, they raped tons of Persian women. Persia was occupied by the Arabs for more than 200 years. Present day Iranians are no more Arab than Americans are British, but just like many Americans with British roots, the majority of people in Iran have Arab genes.

THEDUDER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Persian" and "Arabian" are just cultures. Genetically they are the same. When the Arabs invaded Ancient Persia 1400 years ago, they raped tons of Persian women. Persia was occupied by the Arabs for more than 200 years. Present day Iranians are no more Arab than Americans are British, but just like many Americans with British roots, the majority of people in Iran have Arab genes.

but how did they manage to rape anybody when they kept splooging in their pants?

I can't wait until Homeland Security gets a hold of this thread. :rolleyes:

You mean Homeland Insecurity? Or Police State Security? Better hide under your desk. The commies are comming. Been watching much Fox News lately? You sound like a true American.

Back on topic: there are more differences, for example their semen. Iranian guys generally produce semen which is very thick and creamy, whereas Arabian semen tends to be more watery but they produce more of it