Iranians vs Arabs

I said that they are the same genetically, not culturally. Americans are not British, are they? But many of them do have British roots. Same with Arabs and Iranians. That the Arabs raped and impregnated thousands of Persian women 1400 years ago when they conquered Persia, is a fact.

Of course, my favourite irony of this whole thing is that a "woman" with such a Jewish-sounding name would be so pro-Arab male. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I can't believe it either...a jewess and Arabian sex. Sometimes dogs and cats do get along.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the Arab guy that I had sex with, but your whole agenda, and post history here are... actually, not worth mentioning anymore.

Did he have a big cock? Arabs are hung like horses.

Interestingly, most of my Iranian friends have had sex with more Arabs than Iranian guys. That says a lot.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interestingly, most of my Iranian friends have had sex with more Arabs than Iranian guys. That says a lot.
Yes, I too am impressed that you have friends-of any sort. Oh wait! Those are your nurses and doctors at the treatment facillity you're confined to. Better use the computer fast sweetie, because once they catch you, it's back to your padded cell.

How do they compare with Israelis, Sandra?

I have not tried any Jewish guys but I have wondered about that too. Considering Arabs are built like Arabian horses and both Arabs and Jews are semitic, then maybe Jewish guys have big cocks too, no? Then again, Iranians have Arab genes and they still have small dicks.

I almost forgot: Middle Eastern men are very hairy in general, but the fact is that Iranian men are even hairier than Arabs.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I have not tried any Jewish guys but I have wondered about that too. Considering Arabs are built like Arabian horses and both Arabs and Jews are semitic, then maybe Jewish guys have big cocks too, no? Then again, Iranians have Arab genes and they still have small dicks.

One of the world's great mysteries.

Does it keep you up at night?

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
DANGER NOTICE TO ALL LPSG MEMBERS

A woman called Sandra, has escaped from LA Mental Hospital and is claiming to be the twin of Hannibal Lector and the daughter of God, check out all Sandra's postings then make your own mind up

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then is cock size is the reason why Arab men have to wear robes down to their ankles, while Scottish men can get away with wearing kilts that only go down to their knees?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That, I'm sure, is an IRONic fact.... :biggrin1:

- - - - - - - -

edit

ohhhh.... I'm slow this morning.... I just got it. I thought you meant something else....

(rolling on floor, laughing head off and getting dust bunnies in my hair!!