Iranians vs Arabs

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just want to say that I am a patriot of America, and that I am proudly joining the military after my last semester of college next year. Having said that, I happen to be first generation American, and I also happen to be half Middle Eastern (Lebanese, Christian/Maronite). YES, I am indeed, half Arabic. I am sorry to see this thread turn into what it did... fortunately, we are all pretty much ananymous on here, so I won't allow myself to be truly offended or insulted by some of the "ethnocentric," for lack of a nicer term, comments that have been posted about Middle Eastern people. My piece to all here is this: The Middle East is a very diverse and dynamic-complex region filled with genetic/cultural influence from pretty much the entire rest of the world that surrounds it. Having said that, Let me remind everyone that there is a difference between ETHNICITY and RACE. "Arab," is a cultural/ethnic term, NOT a race. For example, as a Lebanese Maronite, I am bilogically no different than my Mediteranean neighbors the Greeks. But I am different than lets say, Saddam Hussein from Iraq....Anyways. Before I go off on a bunch of tangents and educate everyone on ethnocentrism and anthropology....everyone please stop making generaliztions about people because we all know how dynamic the human condition is. Thank you all:smile:

PS: My father always jokingly and seriously too I think, made comments about how Lebanese men were well endowed and were natural fab lovers...lol. I always laughed and took it the same as the saying that everyone states about all black men being huge... It just so happens, that I come from a well endowed lineage, but I'm sure there are large and small men in ALL races and Ethnicities.
PEACE!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey...have you noticed that Sandra, our resident loony, hasn't posted here for 6 hours. I guess between Damian, myself and our cattle prods, we got her properly contained in her cell.

PLEASE do not poke her through the bars, folks. Maybe we can all get some rest now.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey...have you noticed that Sandra, our resident loony, hasn't posted here for 6 hours. I guess between Damian, myself and our cattle prods, we got her properly contained in her cell.

PLEASE do not poke her through the bars, folks. Maybe we can all get some rest now.

actually, she's been banned

louchedouche

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Both Arabs & Persians are equally HUGE! If u ever find any1 of these guys less than 29 inches long & 10 inches round then let me know, else wise i ain't gona believe it!

I went to Dubai last year & we went to the docks. Lo behold, wot did di c? An old Arab guiding a huge oil tanker to the quay side using his cock as a huge tugging rope. Awesum dude!