Iraq...Mission Accomplished(Finally)!!!

D

deleted15807

Amen. I have fantasies of the next president ordering their arrest immediately after the inauguration but I'm not holding my breath. There will be placating Greek choruses of, "Let's move on! It's over!" excusing the whole fiasco.

That's the most stunning thing of all the 'let's forget it and move on' crowd. What future president is not going to look back and not see what this administration got away with? It makes Nixon's crimes seem like misdemeanors. And they all get to walk away and retire in luxury?

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's the most stunning thing of all the 'let's forget it and move on' crowd. What future president is not going to look back and not see what this administration got away with? It makes Nixon's crimes seem like misdemeanors. And they all get to walk away and retire in luxury?

Sure glad my life isn’t a conspiracy theory-a-thon based on imagined crimes! :rolleyes:

Maybe it would help if you turn your attention to other world players like France and Russia who were caught red-handed working closely with Saddam in the Oil-For-Food debauchery along with a very-long list of other scams throughout history. That way, you may see the world isn’t this pleasant little paradise you like to pretend it is and sometimes the United States and United Kingdom need too play the same game everybody else is. :cool:

Sure glad my life isn’t a conspiracy theory-a-thon based on imagined crimes! :rolleyes:

Maybe it would help if you turn your attention to other world players like France and Russia who were caught red-handed working closely with Saddam in the Oil-For-Food debauchery along with a very-long list of other scams throughout history. That way, you may see the world isn’t this pleasant little paradise you like to pretend it is and sometimes the United States and United Kingdom need too play the same game everybody else is. :cool:

What crimes, pray tell, might be imagined? Outing Valerie Plame? Warrantless wiretapping? Denial of habeas corpus? Flouting the Geneva Convention by authorizing war crimes? Lying to the country about the reasons and need for war?

D

deleted15807

Why worry about the speck in your brothers eye and ignore the plank in your own?

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What crimes, pray tell, might be imagined? Outing Valerie Plame? Warrantless wiretapping? Denial of habeas corpus? Flouting the Geneva Convention by authorizing war crimes? Lying to the country about the reasons and need for war?

Your list includes allegations, not convictions and its very important you note that as you speak like you have the latter when reality says you only have the former.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
It is naive to think that this was not the primary mission of the Iraq occupation (that is exactly what it is) in the first place.

Thank God none of the 4000+ Americans dead were from the rich, upper class oil families that get to profit from this plan. No, the American soldiers are primarily from the Heartland believing Bush's Bullshit about how it's for "America." Well, it is for his America.

Not to mention the hundred's of thousands of innocent Irag's we slaughtered as acceptable collateral damage.

ALL evidence shows that Bush/Cheney LIED to the American people. They are traitors to this country and should be tried and punished.

And don't give me the BS about "everyone thought he had WMDs"... bullshit... a lot of people asked for more evidence... including the weapon inspectors on the ground in Iraq.

-Mike

Another general statement made by someone that think's they understand Intel gathering and how it's presented.

I've said this before in another thread. Bush is not sitting in his own personal dark room developing satellite photos, then comes running out saying "looky here, Saddam has some of those WMDs!" Which is followed by congress going "oooh aaaah, he must be right let's give the president power to do what he wants and go to war!"

Both republicans and democrats sit on the Intel comittee.

Here is some light reading if you care to understand how the system actually works. http://fas.org/sgp/crs/intel/RL32525.pdf

Clinton stated over and over that Saddam had WMDs.

If Bush and Cheney are to stand trial than so must the entire congress. Or at the minimum everyone that voted for the war. To blame this situation on a few people or even one party is ludicris and nothing more than being ignorant just to say that a certain side of the isle is correct.

And for the billionth time, I'm not republican. I am Independant voter.

Having an opinion is fine, but before calling for the heads of people you need to understand how the system really works.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Another general statement made by someone that think's they understand Intel gathering and how it's presented.

I've said this before in another thread. Bush is not sitting in his own personal dark room developing satellite photos, then comes running out saying "looky here, Saddam has some of those WMDs!" Which is followed by congress going "oooh aaaah, he must be right let's give the president power to do what he wants and go to war!"

Both republicans and democrats sit on the Intel comittee.

Here is some light reading if you care to understand how the system actually works. http://fas.org/sgp/crs/intel/RL32525.pdf

If Bush and Cheney are to stand trial than so must the entire congress. Or at the minimum everyone that voted for the war. To blame this situation on a few people or even one party is ludicris and nothing more than being ignorant just to say that a certain side of the isle is correct.

Having an opinion is fine, but before calling for the heads of people you need to understand how the system really works.

That and they need to stop pretending it was not Saddam’s obligation to prove he was complying with his agreements, not our responsibility to take his word for it.

D

deleted15807

That and they need to stop pretending it was not Saddam’s obligation to prove he was complying with his agreements, not our responsibility to take his word for it.

You keep on with your delusions that Saddam meant a thing. All we have to do is pull out the 'Saddam and the mushroom cloud' and people like you get scared. Fear has trumped reason. Ever heard of Hans Blix? Yeah go ahead and slime him too. He was there and found nothing. Are you capable of more than Bush/Cheney circa 2002 propaganda?

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You keep on with your delusions that Saddam meant a thing. All we have to do is pull out the 'Saddam and the mushroom cloud' and people like you get scared. Fear has trumped reason. Ever heard of Hans Blix? Yeah go ahead and slime him too. He was there and found nothing. Are you capable of more than Bush/Cheney circa 2002 propaganda?

1. Don’t pretend to be clairvoyant and tell me anything about myself.

2. I don’t give a fuck what Hans or anybody else says they found or didn’t find. I do give a fuck that Saddam spent a decade+ not abiding by the terms of his surrender and don’t care if any of the Saddam apologists don’t like the fact that the most powerful country on the planet and one of it’s allies took him out because he thought it was a good idea to play games instead of doing what he agreed too.

D

deleted15807

And for the billionth time Clinton may have thought that BUT he didn't go to war over it. I huge difference that SOME people just choose to GLOSS over.

They CHOOSE to look at the intelligence without a critical eye. Where is the critical thinking? They got it ALL wrong. Everything. All of it.

D

deleted15807

1. Don’t pretend to be clairvoyant and tell me anything about myself.

2. I don’t give a fuck what Hans or anybody else says they found or didn’t find. I do give a fuck that Saddam spent a decade+ not abiding by the terms of his surrender and don’t care if any of the Saddam apologists don’t like the fact that the most powerful country on the planet and one of it’s allies took him out because he thought it was a good idea to play games instead of doing what he agreed too.

I know it's difficult and sometimes impossible to admit you were deceived and admit you were wrong. But you were deceived and you are wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1Bigg1, I find it fascinating that you live on Bizarro-Earth where Bush and his administration has been making all the right decisions for the past 8 years. On this earth, Bush's failures have been legion, staggering and deadly. It is almost unfathomable how much damage to our country and the world one man and his administration has done in such a relatively short time. Certainly no other president in our history has caused as much damage. The war, the economy, the environment, response to Katrina--the list goes on and on. Most of what has been done is justified by him and his ilk as the ends justifies the means--stopping terrorism by any means necessary. His approval ratings are at record low numbers, even among his own party (so it's not just a liberal hatred for him, it's across the board). He's been condemned by the some of the leading scientists in the world. The leading historians are declaring him the worst president ever.

The Worst President in History? : Rolling Stone

No one sees what you see. Thankfully, what half the country realized in the beginning has been made clear to most of the other half that had their head stuck in the sand. Sad that it took so many failures and so much senseless destruction to get to this point of clarity.

Meanwhile you keep your head stuck firmly in the sand, with your eyes trained on speck of sand that houses a Bizarro-Earth where your Bush has done no wrong and the rest of the world is misguided. Which is fine, because it means the rest of us just walk by you, with your head in the ground and your butt in the air and all we think is: wow, what a dumb ass.

D

deleted15807

1Bigg1, I find it fascinating that you live on Bizarro-Earth where Bush and his administration has been making all the right decisions for the past 8 years. On this earth, Bush's failures have been legion, staggering and deadly.

iBigg is just not worth listening to anymore. I feel like I'm watching Fox News circa 2002. We all know better now. But 1Bigg1 like Fox News continues using the same recycled propaganda that book after book, from insider after insider, has refuted every single reason Bush and Darth Cheney gave us as evidence for going to war.

It's time to turn the channel this is an old rerun.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know it's difficult and sometimes impossible to admit you were deceived and admit you were wrong. But you were deceived and you are wrong.

Again, I wasn’t deceived about anything, we went to war because Saddam wasn’t living up to his agreements plain and simple, please try comprehending that as its really not that difficult.

Yes, Saddam was a dictator that thought he could fuck anybody anytime he felt like it and you Saddam apologists also think it was ok for Saddam to fuck anybody anytime he felt like it = we get it! But, as you apologists have found out there’s some people that ain’t gonna let Saddam or similar ilk fuck anybody whether you and the rest of the apologists’ like it or not.

D

deleted15807

Again, I wasn’t deceived about anything, we went to war because Saddam wasn’t living up to his agreements plain and simple, please try comprehending that as its really not that difficult.

Yes, Saddam was a dictator that thought he could fuck anybody anytime he felt like it and you Saddam apologists also think it was ok for Saddam to fuck anybody anytime he felt like it = we get it! But, as you apologists have found out there’s some people that ain’t gonna let Saddam or similar ilk fuck anybody whether you and the rest of the apologists’ like it or not.

Troglodyte.

Ignore list time. Have fun talking to yourself.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1Bigg1, I find it fascinating that you live on Bizarro-Earth where Bush and his administration has been making all the right decisions for the past 8 years. On this earth, Bush's failures have been legion, staggering and deadly. It is almost unfathomable how much damage to our country and the world one man and his administration has done in such a relatively short time. Certainly no other president in our history has caused as much damage. The war, the economy, the environment, response to Katrina--the list goes on and on. Most of what has been done is justified by him and his ilk as the ends justifies the means--stopping terrorism by any means necessary. His approval ratings are at record low numbers, even among his own party (so it's not just a liberal hatred for him, it's across the board). He's been condemned by the some of the leading scientists in the world. The leading historians are declaring him the worst president ever.

The Worst President in History? : Rolling Stone

No one sees what you see. Thankfully, what half the country realized in the beginning has been made clear to most of the other half that had their head stuck in the sand. Sad that it took so many failures and so much senseless destruction to get to this point of clarity.

Meanwhile you keep your head stuck firmly in the sand, with your eyes trained on speck of sand that houses a Bizarro-Earth where your Bush has done no wrong and the rest of the world is misguided. Which is fine, because it means the rest of us just walk by you, with your head in the ground and your butt in the air and all we think is: wow, what a dumb ass.

LOL! You can list a parade of ultra leftwing quotes all you want like the mainstream media has been doing for decades. I’m not gonna waste my time with quotes from the other side but I will say it’s generally about 20 years after leaving office we can see a presidents true legacy but I like what I see so far. Jesus! It’s not like George Bush is some fruitcake running around trying to steal an election with hanging-chads or claiming the sky-is-falling when the majority of the environmental scientists around the world don’t agree with him!

The worst President in history though? Come on now; ever hear of a guy named Jimmy Carter or Ronald Reagan? I think if you take a look the former could easily be the worst in history and the latter belongs on Mount Rushmore.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
And for the billionth time Clinton may have thought that BUT he didn't go to war over it. I huge difference that SOME people just choose to GLOSS over.

They CHOOSE to look at the intelligence without a critical eye. Where is the critical thinking? They got it ALL wrong. Everything. All of it.

I am going to ask one question and would like a direct answer.

Do you understand that both parties needed to vote for the war for it to take place? If the democrats vote "nay" there would not have been a war in Iraq. So again, it's rediculous to blame two people or a party, when liberals could have prevented it, they had enough votes.

In the Senate 77 voted for and 23 voted against the war (29 democrats voted in favor). If all the democrats voted against the war in Iraq it wouldn't have happened, the motion would not have carried the majority vote needed.

So again, do you understand that the war had to be voted for by both parties to be carried out? And both parties sit on the Intel Oversight commitee.

And if you defend democrats not voting for the war because "if they didn't vote they weren't patriotic" BS, your response will be dismissed. If people in that position are cowards and cannot vote their conscious based on peer pressure they don't deserve to be in office in the first place.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL! You can list a parade of ultra leftwing quotes all you want like the mainstream media has been doing for decades.

99% gay right? I guess on your Bizarro-Earth, the ultra right wing people love the gays and treat them with respect and dignity, whereas the ultra leftwing people don't fight for gay rights and equality. Those crazy lefties.