Iraq...Mission Accomplished(Finally)!!!

Your list includes allegations, not convictions and its very important you note that as you speak like you have the latter when reality says you only have the former.

Allegations?? They are FACTS! People are being denied their rights under the very constitution Bush took an oath to defend. Cheney did out Plame, Iraq was invented long before the question of intelligence even came up. Plans for the invasion of Iraq along with a campaign of disinformation and false intelligence goes back as far as 1996.

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
99% gay right? I guess on your Bizarro-Earth, the ultra right wing people love the gays and treat them with respect and dignity, whereas the ultra leftwing people don't fight for gay rights and equality. Those crazy lefties.

Yeah! Gays should all be democrats! A republican homosexual?! PREPARE FOR MY SCORN. You aren't ALLOWED to be a conservative!

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
99% gay right? I guess on your Bizarro-Earth, the ultra right wing people love the gays and treat them with respect and dignity, whereas the ultra leftwing people don't fight for gay rights and equality. Those crazy lefties.

There have been votes all over the United States regarding gay marriage on every level in recent years and many places would have it if the liberals were voting for it, this isn’t just a conservative thingy although I concur there are more against on the conservative side of the fence.

Gay rights are like women’s and minority rights in the past, they are coming but things will not change overnight so with that in mind I vote with the party that I believe does the most good for the whole.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Allegations?? They are FACTS! People are being denied their rights under the very constitution Bush took an oath to defend. Cheney did out Plame, Iraq was invented long before the question of intelligence even came up. Plans for the invasion of Iraq along with a campaign of disinformation and false intelligence goes back as far as 1996.

I have made this offer to another here and will extend it to you. Come up with one law the president has broken (cite the law in your response please) and I will provide a staff of the finest lawyers to take him down with. You, nor anybody else can do that of course so I don’t know why you continue running around acting like you can.

I haven’t read a whole lot of your stuff since joining LPSG and admit I have skipped over many of your posts that were simple rants but from what I did read I can see you are a man of some learning. My question is why you post stuff like this when you should be able to see it’s nothing more than baseless hearsay that you couldn’t get a conviction with doing anything short of paying off a crooked judge.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah! Gays should all be democrats! A republican homosexual?! PREPARE FOR MY SCORN. You aren't ALLOWED to be a conservative!

LOL! :biggrin1: Hey Pittsburgh! I lived in your great city for a short time and can confirm there are gay conservatives unless you have run them all out of town since I left!

Last edited:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have made this offer to another here and will extend it to you. Come up with one law the president has broken (cite the law in your response please) and I will provide a staff of the finest lawyers to take him down with. You, nor anybody else can do that of course so I don’t know why you continue running around acting like you can.

Read the Conyers report. It's not impartial of course (but when it comes to Bush, neither are you), but here's a synopsis of the key legislation:

Deception of Congress and the American Public
:

• Committing a Fraud Against the United States (18 U.S.C. § 371)
  • Making False Statements Against the United States (18 U.S.C. § 1001)
  • War Powers Resolution (Public Law 93-148)
  • Misuse of Government Funds (31 U.S.C. § 1301)
Improper Detention, Torture, and Other Inhumane Treatment:
  • Anti-Torture Statute (18 U.S.C. § 2340-40A)
  • The War Crimes Act (18 U.S.C. § 2441)
  • The Geneva Conventions and Hague Convention: International Laws Governing the Treatment of Detainees
  • United Nations Convention Against Torture, and Cruel, Inhuman and Degrading Treatment: International Laws Governing the Treatment of Detainees
  • Command Responsibility (for known illegal acts of subordinates in the military)
  • Detainment of Material Witnesses (18 U.S.C. § 3144)
Retaliating against Witnesses and Other Individuals:

• Obstruction Congress (18 U.S.C. § 1505)
  • Whistleblower Protection (5 U.S.C. § 2302)
  • The Lloyd-LaFollette Act, or "anti-gag rule" (5 U.S.C. § 7211)
  • Retaliating against Witnesses (18 U.S.C. § 1513)
Leaking and other Misuse of Intelligence and other Government Information:

• Revealing Classified Information in Contravention of Federal Regulations (Executive Order 12958/Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement)
  • Statutory Prohibitions on Leaking Information (18 U.S.C. § 641, etc.)
Laws Governing Electronic Surveillance:

• Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (50 U.S.C. § 1801, et seq.)
  • National Security Act of 1947 (50 U.S.C. chapter 15)
  • Communications Act of 1934 (47 U.S.C. § 222)
  • Stored Communications Act of 1986 (18 U.S.C. § 2702)
  • Pen Registers or Trap and Trace Devices (18 U.S.C. § 3121)
If you want details of the incidences that support the above, again, read the report - I'm not doing everything for you ...

... it’s nothing more than baseless hearsay that you couldn’t get a conviction with doing anything short of paying off a crooked judge.

Well, it's not as if conviction on hearsay is unprecedented is it? Besides, you merely asked for examples of laws Bush is alleged to be in violation of, not create the brief for a conviction. That's what your mythical team of lawyers is for, right. :rolleyes:

Yes, I know what your likely retort will be ...

D

deleted15807

IDo you understand that both parties needed to vote for the war for it to take place?

One word. Vietnam.
Second word. Korea.

Last edited by a moderator:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Read the Conyers report. It's not impartial of course (but when it comes to Bush, neither are you), but here's a synopsis of the key legislation:

Deception of Congress and the American Public:

• Committing a Fraud Against the United States (18 U.S.C. § 371)
  • Making False Statements Against the United States (18 U.S.C. § 1001)
  • War Powers Resolution (Public Law 93-148)
  • Misuse of Government Funds (31 U.S.C. § 1301)
Improper Detention, Torture, and Other Inhumane Treatment:
  • Anti-Torture Statute (18 U.S.C. § 2340-40A)
  • The War Crimes Act (18 U.S.C. § 2441)
  • The Geneva Conventions and Hague Convention: International Laws Governing the Treatment of Detainees
  • United Nations Convention Against Torture, and Cruel, Inhuman and Degrading Treatment: International Laws Governing the Treatment of Detainees
  • Command Responsibility (for known illegal acts of subordinates in the military)
  • Detainment of Material Witnesses (18 U.S.C. § 3144)
Retaliating against Witnesses and Other Individuals:

• Obstruction Congress (18 U.S.C. § 1505)
  • Whistleblower Protection (5 U.S.C. § 2302)
  • The Lloyd-LaFollette Act, or "anti-gag rule" (5 U.S.C. § 7211)
  • Retaliating against Witnesses (18 U.S.C. § 1513)
Leaking and other Misuse of Intelligence and other Government Information:

• Revealing Classified Information in Contravention of Federal Regulations (Executive Order 12958/Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement)
  • Statutory Prohibitions on Leaking Information (18 U.S.C. § 641, etc.)
Laws Governing Electronic Surveillance:

• Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (50 U.S.C. § 1801, et seq.)
  • National Security Act of 1947 (50 U.S.C. chapter 15)
  • Communications Act of 1934 (47 U.S.C. § 222)
  • Stored Communications Act of 1986 (18 U.S.C. § 2702)
  • Pen Registers or Trap and Trace Devices (18 U.S.C. § 3121)
If you want details of the incidences that support the above, again, read the report - I'm not doing everything for you ...

Well, it's not as if conviction on hearsay is unprecedented is it? Besides, you merely asked for examples of laws Bush is alleged to be in violation of, not create the brief for a conviction. That's what your mythical team of lawyers is for, right. :rolleyes:

Yes, I know what your likely retort will be ...

I will leave it at this, “allegations” of crime are, well “allegations” and if a prosecutable crime had been committed you can bet George & Company would have been impeached at the minimum long ago … that and when you are personally making allegations about what I have and what I don’t have, you will need to show your accredited degree in clairvoyance as pretending doesn’t cut it here! :smile:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will leave it at this, “allegations” of crime are, well “allegations” and if a prosecutable crime had been committed you can bet George & Company would have been impeached at the minimum long ago … that and when you are personally making allegations about what I have and what I don’t have, you will need to show your accredited degree in clairvoyance as pretending doesn’t cut it here! :smile:

Yes, pretty much the response I expected.

D

deleted3782

dong for US Senate? :wink:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, pretty much the response I expected.

Now don’t dodge the issue, you claim I cannot produce a team of the finest lawyers in the country and even go so far as calling me a liar so I’m calling your alleged clairvoyant ability out!

Now this should be easy but let me list an example so you are clear and have no further excuses. Bill Clinton claimed he “did not have sex with that woman” talking about Monica Lewinski and nothing would have ever happened to Bill until Monica produced Bills cum all over her dress, hence he was prosecuted and impeached.

Now what that in mind you will need the same such evidence and no, propaganda that’s made for the gullible left-wingers will not cut it, remember, I asked for something we can actually prosecute with, not fodder to rally the clueless at an Obama rally. Let me know when you have some …….k? :biggrin1:

Read the Conyers report. It's not impartial of course (but when it comes to Bush, neither are you), but here's a synopsis of the key legislation...

Thank you for saving me the effort of digging that up and transcribing it. It's much appreciated.

I will leave it at this, “allegations” of crime are, well “allegations” and if a prosecutable crime had been committed you can bet George & Company would have been impeached at the minimum long ago.

Well no... we can't bet that Bush and Cheney and their staff would have been impeached long ago if a prosecutable crime had been committed. Impeachment and removal depends upon the determination of, "high crimes and misdemeanors," as decided by the House of Representatives. That could be anything from everything listed in the Conyers report to simply being ugly. "High crimes and misdemeanors," are whatever the House says they are. The fact is the House itself has to have the political will to accomplish an impeachment and that will is simply not there.

Look at the impeachment of Bill Clinton. Clinton committed perjury in court while President. He was impeached and the Senate failed to remove him from office. He was still guilty of perjury, was disbarred for it, yet he remained in office. Impeachment is a political process, not a criminal one, and that's an important distinction.

Prosecution for a crime does not make the crime true any more than lack of prosecution means the crime did not occur. As soon as Bush and Cheney leave office they'll be subject to criminal prosecution as anyone else is; in theory. While they're in office, Bush and Cheney could possibly be indicted and arrested and prosecuted for crimes, but this is a gray area. Constitutional scholars do not agree if the president or vice president can be arrested and/or indicted while in office. As it is, the fox guards the hen house because Bush is head of the Department of Justice. He appoints the Attorney General. It's tough to indict and prosecute your own boss (a situation we ran into with Nixon).

Ergo, my entire disgust that Bush, Cheney, and the rest of his gang will likely get away with it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Now this should be easy but let me list an example so you are clear and have no further excuses. Bill Clinton claimed he “did not have sex with that woman” talking about Monica Lewinski and nothing would have ever happened to Bill until Monica produced Bills cum all over her dress, hence he was prosecuted and impeached.

There is nothing about blow jobs, dresses, or cum stains in the articles of impeachment as considered by the Senate. It is, and always has been, about perjury and only perjury:

Article I

In his conduct while President of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has willfully corrupted and manipulated the judicial process of the United States for his personal gain and exoneration, impeding the administration of justice, in that:
On August 17, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton swore to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth before a Federal grand jury of the United States. Contrary to that oath, William Jefferson Clinton willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury concerning one or more of the following:

(1) the nature and details of his relationship with a subordinate Government employee;
(2) prior perjurious, false and misleading testimony he gave in a Federal civil rights action brought against him;
(3) prior false and misleading statements he allowed his attorney to make to a Federal judge in that civil rights action; and
(4) his corrupt efforts to influence the testimony of witnesses and to impede the discovery of evidence in that civil rights action.
Article III

In his conduct while President of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has prevented, obstructed, and impeded the administration of justice, and has to that end engaged personally, and through his subordinates and agents, in a course of conduct or scheme designed to delay, impede, cover up, and conceal the existence of evidence and testimony related to a Federal civil rights action brought against him in a duly instituted judicial proceeding.

The means used to implement this course of conduct or scheme included one or more of the following acts:
(1) On or about December 17, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly encouraged a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him to execute a sworn affidavit in that proceeding that he knew to be perjurious, false and misleading.
(2) On or about December 17, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly encouraged a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him to give perjurious, false and misleading testimony if and when called to testify personally in that proceeding.
(3) On or about December 28, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly engaged in, encouraged, or supported a scheme to conceal evidence that had been subpoenaed in a Federal civil rights action brought against him.
(4) Beginning on or about December 7, 1997, and continuing through and including January 14, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton intensified and succeeded in an effort to secure job assistance to a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him in order to corruptly prevent the truthful testimony of that witness in that proceeding at a time when the truthful testimony of that witness would have been harmful to him.
(5) On January 17, 1998, at his deposition in a Federal civil rights action brought against him, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly allowed his attorney to make false and misleading statements to a Federal judge characterizing an affidavit, in order to prevent questioning deemed relevant by the judge. Such false and misleading statements were subsequently acknowledged by his attorney in a communication to that judge.
(6) On or about January 18 and January 20-21, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton related a false and misleading account of events relevant to a Federal civil rights action brought against him to a potential witness in that proceeding, in order to corruptly influence the testimony of that witness.
(7) On or about January 21, 23 and 26, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton made false and misleading statements to potential witnesses in a Federal grand jury proceeding in order to corruptly influence the testimony of those witnesses. The false and misleading statements made by William Jefferson Clinton were repeated by the witnesses to the grand jury, causing the grand jury to receive false and misleading information.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now don’t dodge the issue, you claim I cannot produce a team of the finest lawyers in the country and even go so far as calling me a liar so I’m calling your alleged clairvoyant ability out!

Now what that in mind you will need the same such evidence and no, propaganda that’s made for the gullible left-wingers will not cut it, remember, I asked for something we can actually prosecute with, not fodder to rally the clueless at an Obama rally. Let me know when you have some …….k? :biggrin1:

No, here is what you asked for (in your own words):

...Come up with one law the president has broken (cite the law in your response please) and I will provide a staff of the finest lawyers to take him down with. You, nor anybody else can do that of course so I don’t know why you continue running around acting like you can.

Please, point out exactly where you asked for "...the same such evidence ... something we can actually prosecute with, not fodder to rally the clueless at an Obama rally..."

Here is what I provided. (See above for fuller details).

You respond with the above nonsense, yet accuse me of dodging the issue, don't make me laugh.

As for the lawyers, and calling you a liar, I did no such thing; my response was based on an assumption that you would seek to obfuscate the issue (because even in the presence of a signed confession from GWB in respect of all the above allegations you would I am sure, remain in denial), thus your team of lawyers would on that basis therefore turn out to be mythical.

Also, it's only alleged clairvoyance, right? Show me irrefutable evidence and I'll get a team of psychics right on it. Your responses thus far merely underline the validity of my assumption. Like I said, it's what I expected from you. Perhaps you should run for the Senate. :rolleyes:

Also, Clinton was impeached for perjury, not having oral sex in the Oval. The latter (to my knowledge) not being a crime.

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

Impeach them BOTH!!

Crooks and Liars Bill Moyers’ Roundtable On Impeachment Of Bush & Cheney

In this clip PBS’ Bill Moyers sits down with The Nation’s John Nichols and conservative constitutional attorney Bruce Fein from the American Freedom Agenda to discuss the crimes and abuse of power by George Bush and Dick Cheney and the need to impeach them both. While Nichols and Fein come from different ends of the political spectrum, they are in total agreement on this issue. Congress must put impeachment on the table because if they do nothing to stop Bush and Cheney now, we will see future presidents follow in their footsteps which would be a disaster for our country. This is definitely worth a look…

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is nothing about blow jobs, dresses, or cum stains in the articles of impeachment as considered by the Senate. It is, and always has been, about perjury and only perjury:

Article I

In his conduct while President of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has willfully corrupted and manipulated the judicial process of the United States for his personal gain and exoneration, impeding the administration of justice, in that:
On August 17, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton swore to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth before a Federal grand jury of the United States. Contrary to that oath, William Jefferson Clinton willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury concerning one or more of the following:

(1) the nature and details of his relationship with a subordinate Government employee;
(2) prior perjurious, false and misleading testimony he gave in a Federal civil rights action brought against him;
(3) prior false and misleading statements he allowed his attorney to make to a Federal judge in that civil rights action; and
(4) his corrupt efforts to influence the testimony of witnesses and to impede the discovery of evidence in that civil rights action.
Article III

In his conduct while President of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has prevented, obstructed, and impeded the administration of justice, and has to that end engaged personally, and through his subordinates and agents, in a course of conduct or scheme designed to delay, impede, cover up, and conceal the existence of evidence and testimony related to a Federal civil rights action brought against him in a duly instituted judicial proceeding.

The means used to implement this course of conduct or scheme included one or more of the following acts:
(1) On or about December 17, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly encouraged a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him to execute a sworn affidavit in that proceeding that he knew to be perjurious, false and misleading.
(2) On or about December 17, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly encouraged a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him to give perjurious, false and misleading testimony if and when called to testify personally in that proceeding.
(3) On or about December 28, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly engaged in, encouraged, or supported a scheme to conceal evidence that had been subpoenaed in a Federal civil rights action brought against him.
(4) Beginning on or about December 7, 1997, and continuing through and including January 14, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton intensified and succeeded in an effort to secure job assistance to a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him in order to corruptly prevent the truthful testimony of that witness in that proceeding at a time when the truthful testimony of that witness would have been harmful to him.
(5) On January 17, 1998, at his deposition in a Federal civil rights action brought against him, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly allowed his attorney to make false and misleading statements to a Federal judge characterizing an affidavit, in order to prevent questioning deemed relevant by the judge. Such false and misleading statements were subsequently acknowledged by his attorney in a communication to that judge.
(6) On or about January 18 and January 20-21, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton related a false and misleading account of events relevant to a Federal civil rights action brought against him to a potential witness in that proceeding, in order to corruptly influence the testimony of that witness.
(7) On or about January 21, 23 and 26, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton made false and misleading statements to potential witnesses in a Federal grand jury proceeding in order to corruptly influence the testimony of those witnesses. The false and misleading statements made by William Jefferson Clinton were repeated by the witnesses to the grand jury, causing the grand jury to receive false and misleading information.

Ok, so with all that you still fail to see the dress was the evidence used to prove he was lying? :rolleyes:

lipollo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just a quick point because obviously you people have become so brainwashed by the anti-imperialist mainstream news that seems to be pumping out of America that some of you have lost the plot.

Can anyone please tell me what after Western Oil Firms got kicked out of iran and venezuela has happened to their levels of output?

Oh thats right they decreased because they dont have the technology capable to extract the oil sufficiently!

Yes there is a hidden agenda to a very great degree but dont disregard the fact that Iraq doesnt have the human capital and technology avaliable to extract the oil.