Iraq one of Obama's 'great achievements'

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joe Biden update: Iraq one of Obama's 'great achievements' | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Oh, is that old Uncle Joe fucking spewing dumbfucknoidery at the piehole. Silly Joe. I hope he knows that Obama is still in the TV era.

Last I checked, it was Biden and Obama who BOTH said The Surge would fail, was a bad idea, and make Iraq worse than before.

Wow these guys are fucking up... so fast. Keep Joe at private dinners and set that dumbfuck out to pasture ASAP. My biggest fear of Obama no longer in office pre-term fulfillment, is Uncle Joe. GoBama, hang in there. Say no to Joe.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:sigh:

Actually, Biden said it "could be one of the administration's great achievements," referring to Iraq in a forward-looking remark as an area of concern secondary to Pakistan.

Here's the actual transcript segment of his exchange with Larry King:
KING: Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan.
What -- what worries you the most?

BIDEN: What worries me the most is --

KING: Of that group?

BIDEN: -- Pakistan. But you've --

KING: Pakistan?

BIDEN: Well, you've heard me say that for the last 10 years. I think it's the -- it's a big country. It has nuclear weapons that are able to be deployed. It has a real significant minority of radicalized population. It is -- it is not a completely functional democracy in the sense we think about it. And so it's -- it -- that's my greatest concern.

I am very optimistic about -- about Iraq. I mean, this could be one of the great achievements of this administration. You're going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You're going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Joe Biden update: Iraq one of Obama's 'great achievements' | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Oh, is that old Uncle Joe fucking spewing dumbfucknoidery at the piehole. Silly Joe. I hope he knows that Obama is still in the TV era.

Last I checked, it was Biden and Obama who BOTH said The Surge would fail, was a bad idea, and make Iraq worse than before.

Wow these guys are fucking up... so fast. Keep Joe at private dinners and set that dumbfuck out to pasture ASAP. My biggest fear of Obama no longer in office pre-term fulfillment, is Uncle Joe. GoBama, hang in there. Say no to Joe.
Etc. Etc.

:sigh:

Actually, Biden said it "could be one of the administration's great achievements," referring to Iraq in a forward-looking remark as an area of concern secondary to Pakistan.

Here's the actual transcript segment of his exchange with Larry King:
Larry_King/Joe_Biden said:
KING: Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan.
What -- what worries you the most?

BIDEN: What worries me the most is --

KING: Of that group?

BIDEN: -- Pakistan. But you've --

KING: Pakistan?

BIDEN: Well, you've heard me say that for the last 10 years. I think it's the -- it's a big country. It has nuclear weapons that are able to be deployed. It has a real significant minority of radicalized population. It is -- it is not a completely functional democracy in the sense we think about it. And so it's -- it -- that's my greatest concern.

I am very optimistic about -- about Iraq. I mean, this could be one of the great achievements of this administration. You're going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You're going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government.

Biden's an idiot, his hair plugs have obviously infected what little functional brain matter he ever had. Having been in Iraq recently; I can tell you that if this is a 'great achievement' of any administration, then they must have changed the definition of the word achievement. Maybe that's the change which Obama the Robot was programmed to talk about when campaigning for the Presidency.

Iraq is a land of rubble and chaos. Bullets which missed their target-if there really was one, rocks which were thrown, fragments from exploded bombs, glass and rubble from destroyed buildings, blasted out roadways, burial grounds which have been bombed and left half open... the list goes on. Nowhere in any of this has Obama honestly addressed the rebuilding of the lands which have been so destroyed. Nowhere has there been mention of mending the shattered lives of the citizens of Iraq.

Biden is a lip flapper, sent out to support whatever agenda the Administration has in place. 90,000 troops marching home? A few things. Obama's time line on almost every thing (this happens to all politicians as they are trying to remain popular among voters), troops do not come 'marching home' any more. At best, the majority return home directly from an airport and are greeted or shunned by neighbors who are either for or against the war. Many will march in parades, many others will not.

It is not a swipe at Obama that things are what they are in Iraq and neither is it all the fault of George H.W. and George W. Bush. Iraq has a lengthy history of turmoil. It was prior (before either Bush) administrations which helped create the havoc which led to the placement of Saddam Hussein- a man at one time supported and inched forward by the United States of America which also provided arms to Hussein. For Biden or anybody to proclaim optimism and say that it 'could be' a 'great achievement' is ludicrous at best. Sure it could be a 'great achievement' then again, it could be a colossal failure or it could be yet another layer of Western back-patting, cigar smoking, wink-winking self-congratulations. The wink-winking self-congratulations being what is most notably and enduringly the behavior of those rolling in and attempting to remold societies. The British did it and there is little difference in how the current powers are manipulating.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The achievement is pulling out, getting our troops home and getting a stable government that governs with a modicum of consent from the people.

"I am very optimistic about about Iraq. I mean, this could be one of the great achievements of this administration. You're going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You're going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government."

The motherfucker has been there 17 times... how many times did Cheney go?

Last edited:

justasimpleguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice, Tripod. I can't believe any conservative has anything to say about this. You guys were wrong or lying so many times about Iraq. Oh, "we'll be greeted as liberators." "Weapons of mass destruction...we'll find em." "Saddam and 9/11, 9/11 and Saddam." Please, STFU.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The achievement is pulling out, getting our troops home and getting a stable government that governs with a modicum of consent from the people.

I am very optimistic about about Iraq. I mean, this could be one of the great achievements of this administration. You're going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You're going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government.

The motherfucker has been there 17 times... how many times did Cheney go?
I find it hard to believe you can be this insanely stupid. The troops supposedly being brought home are truly only being redeployed elsewhere, or did you forget Afghanistan?

Nice, Tripod. I can't believe any conservative has anything to say about this. You guys were wrong or lying so many times about Iraq. Oh, "we'll be greeted as liberators." "Weapons of mass destruction...we'll find em." "Saddam and 9/11, 9/11 and Saddam." Please, STFU.

Be sure to look up all the Democrats who also approved going in on the Iraqi invasion. Be sure to check under the files which came into Bill Clinton showing aerial shots which gave rise to the idea that their were burial sites in the ground for missiles.

Tripod and justasimpleguy, neither of you has actually addressed anything. Whereas you are having a jolly old time slapping each other on the back, neither of you has added any genuine element of information to this thread.

As I indicated in my post; I can state from actual first hand experience what Iraq is like today. Biden may well have been there a number of times; (so was George W. Bush, to which you (meaning liberals, not necessarily Tp and Sg) all crowed 'photo-op, photo-op') however, the stage he enters on is far different. He is not placed in the same high risk zones as the soldiers or the citizens. The area is cleared, bombing and shooting is several kilometers away.

My comments were regarding Biden's statements and how they are in essence wrong.

Perhaps one of you left-wingers, would care to explain why and how deploying more troops than were deployed before, is okay- or is it just because The Robot is doing it and sending them someplace other than Iraq? Yeah, that's a good enough reason:rolleyes:.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it hard to believe you can be this insanely stupid. The troops supposedly being brought home are truly only being redeployed elsewhere, or did you forget Afghanistan?

First off, don't fucking call me stupid or insane. You are an Iraqi, so I expect you to be emotionally charged involving this subject, so I'll forgive you for being an ass.

I, as a simple American citizen, don't have shit to say about whether or not the troops come home or go somewhere else. Personally, I am against wars of "choice". Killing people is wrong even if one is doing it for the benefit of the people of a certain country or state. I was against the invasion of both Iraq and Afghanistan.

War death is horrible, especially when it happens to a loved one or a friend. Taking life is evil no matter how you slice it. Self defense is another matter though and almost every human has some built in responses for that type of situation. I am a peaceful man, but will fight if I have to.

Be sure to look up all the Democrats who also approved going in on the Iraqi invasion. Be sure to check under the files which came into Bill Clinton showing aerial shots which gave rise to the idea that their were burial sites in the ground for missiles.

Dude, I am a Democrat because they are the lesser of two evils. I don't have a Barrack Obama lunchbox and have NEVER contributed to any political campaign. Bill Clinton is a dumbass, I don't give a fuck what he did.

Tripod and justasimpleguy, neither of you has actually addressed anything. Whereas you are having a jolly old time slapping each other on the back, neither of you has added any genuine element of information to this thread.

Jeeze Louise Northland! Joe Biden is not the bad guy, he's had some fucking brain damage in the past and has been known to say the wrong thing all too frequently. We were coming to the aid of a man who was being slandered. Haven't you ever heard of "taking the side of the one not present"? There's no information to add because it is all a bunch of crap.

Of course Biden is lying through his teeth, he is a politician after all...

As I indicated in my post; I can state from actual first hand experience what Iraq is like today. Biden may well have been there a number of times; (so was George W. Bush, to which you (meaning liberals, not necessarily Tp and Sg) all crowed 'photo-op, photo-op') however, the stage he enters on is far different. He is not placed in the same high risk zones as the soldiers or the citizens. The area is cleared, bombing and shooting is several kilometers away.

Weren't you for the invasion in the first place?

Just what are you actually saying? I was just stating that he has been there more than any other politician in the United States... what did you think I was trying to say? I am well aware of the sanitized news that comes out of Iraq and Afghanistan. A new president doesn't change the way that America does it's business.

My comments were regarding Biden's statements and how they are in essence wrong.

Perhaps one of you left-wingers, would care to explain why and how deploying more troops than were deployed before, is okay- or is it just because The Robot is doing it and sending them someplace other than Iraq? Yeah, that's a good enough reason:rolleyes:.

I as a left winger am left out of Obama's administration. He has been governing for the moderates and the conservatives ever since he was elected. He has repeatedly told the progressive anti-war camp that we don't have a seat at the table. And you wanna fucking blame his militaristic actions on the left wing? Obama has been pushed to the right since day one, everything that he does is to appease the right wingers and the moderates. He just used the liberals for our votes, he has NO PLANS on pursuing a progressive agenda.

Blame the fucking right wingers who he is bending over backwards to please. The progressives would have fixed this country by now if we had any say. Instead, Obama has just stepped on the accelerator pedal towards ruin and tragedy by relentlessly pursuing bi-partisan solutions to the problems that this country faces. The conservatives and moderates got us into this mess with their money hungry and destructive ways. How are they to get us out? Einstein said that, "problems cannot be solved by the same minds that created them."

Obama has a different mind, but is just not allowed to use it. He relies on corporate donors for his campaign resources just like everyone else. his overlords want Bush lite and that is what he is giving them.

The invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan is just money in the bank for the right people. The industrial military complex creates war to sell more gear, it's a beautiful system that puts inordinate amounts of wealth into the pockets of the same people who have been running this country since the 1800s.

Your country was ultimately invaded so that a few American families could make a lot of money, do you not agree?

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tripod said:
You're going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You're going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government.

Northland said:

So much for optimism. :rolleyes:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Northland, in reading your posts here, I'm forced to conclude that, just like Sarah Palin, you're a fucking retard.

If you're incapable of understanding contextual interpretation and the future verb tense, please do yourself a favor and STFU.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"The motherfucker has been there 17 times... how many times did Cheney go?"

...searching for relevancy outside of public opinion boosters...finding none.

I'll give you one... Cheney is a lazy pussy and Biden is not.